Dont Forget

Dont Forget

A Poem by mylifeinwords

© Megan, All rights reserved

Have you ever forgotten that love is like a light that shines through people who choose to act like there too good for whats ahead of them. Its a feeling that gives you butterflies in your stomach,makes you light headed...every time you encounter it. A feeling so beautiful that you don't ever want it to go away. Betray that feeling, and its gone forever.What goes around comes back around, that's what people say these days. I need you to stay with me throughout the night, holding on tight, in the pale moons light. Don't ever let go.... because your only playing yourself not someone else. Portraying yourself to be somebody your not, well stop fakin just wake up and see the world through someone els'es eyes. You get yourself into some mix-ups and lies. Even flies think your filth, but you can prove them wrong, if your willing to try? But not by wearing your skimpy clothes parading out on the streets late at night, while your kids lie in bed scared to death for your life, though this is all you, killing yourself with hits of heroin and pot....so do me a favor, before you take another blow from the abusive boyfriend, that your too scared to say anything about, because you say your in love......promise me you wont forget.

© 2011 mylifeinwords


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on November 12, 2011
Last Updated on November 12, 2011

Author

mylifeinwords
mylifeinwords

salem, OH



About
Well hello there :) My name is Megan and im a senior in highschool just writing my life down on paper into the form of poetry. more..

Writing
I AM I AM

A Poem by mylifeinwords





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5