Connections

Connections

A Story by Trina
"

Arthur writes about his experience with our system partner

"
I'm arthur. I'm 22 years old about. I belong in the Masquerade System. I'm writing this on the app band to our host. Brigette made me write it. Haha, she's fun though. Can't wait to see what she will come up with. My story is about my connection with the partner of the system and his boyfriend, Clarence. When I first came out back in April of this year, I first met our partner of system. We ended up chatting on Skype. He was really sweet and nice to me. He treated me really well. He also had a boyfriend, Clarence. It really gave me hope that this handsome man may date me one day too. I had ended up connecting with his boyfriend and really became close. Clarence ended up admitting his attraction to me after him and the partner had a hard talk about sex and their relationship. Especially being in a female body. Clarence had wanted me to ask him out for awhile now. But I didn't know when the right time was. It was gonna be awhile. The system had many problems in between and I went dormant temporarily for unknown reasons. Ask Azza. Haha. Eventually, we found this app, band and it all came together. I posted a poll for him asking if he wanted to date me as a poly relationship and he said yes. I wrote him a poem and showed him my love. I can't wait for Clarence to join the app. I already love them both so much. <3 Thank you for listening. -Arthur (The Masquerade System)

© 2020 Trina


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on August 7, 2020
Last Updated on August 7, 2020
Tags: Dissociative, Dissociation, DID, Mental Health, Mental Health Awareness

Author

Trina
Trina

CA



About
Hi! We are the Masquerade System. A DID system wanting to write and express ourselves. Please be patient with us. We are all not at the same writing levels. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Story by Trina