Khadra

Khadra

A Story by Trina
"

This is Khadra's writing when she last fronted.

"
I’m Khadra, I’m an alter in the Masquerade system. I’m currently in co-con with Tea.
Co-conciousness is when two alters are in the front. Tea is driving the body and I am in the passengers seat. She’s writing this for me.
My role in the system is System Communicator. I can communicate with majority of alters in the system. I’m not really sure why I have this role, but I enjoy it. Even though it gets overwhelming at points.
I can communicate with non-human alters. They can be mythical creatures like dragons. They can be animals like dogs or cats. They can be androids or AI. There’s a huge range of alters I communicate with.
There’s even inanimate object alters that our alter, Luna, could communicate with. She was an elderly woman who talked to walls and chairs a lot. Nobody really understood why till pretty recent. The host finally understood alters can be inanimate objects.
I hope you have enjoyed learning about my role in the system. I hope to write more when I’m fully fronting.
Thank you for your time.
�"Khadra (The Masquerade System)

© 2020 Trina


Author's Note

Trina
This is her thoughts and opinions. I hope you like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on August 4, 2020
Last Updated on August 4, 2020
Tags: Dissociative, Dissociation, DID, Mental Health, Mental Health Awareness

Author

Trina
Trina

CA



About
Hi! We are the Masquerade System. A DID system wanting to write and express ourselves. Please be patient with us. We are all not at the same writing levels. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Story by Trina