Queeny Juice

Queeny Juice

A Chapter by Marc Marlon Villaflor
"

Queer Tops-Chapter 4 Queeny Juice (The bloody encounter in the park)

"




“It is perfect,” Mrs. Strafford looks the pictures and instructed Tina to produce five copy of the portfolio and send it to the five companies waiting for Aki's portfolio.


“Yes Mrs. Strafford, I will do it now,” Tina gets all the pictures and proceeds to the art room where Mr. Nigel working as the Art Director in Strafford.


“Honey, Nigel, Mrs. Strafford needs this portfolio tomorrow. She told me she needs five copy of this. She put all the pictures of Aki at the top of Mr. Nigel desk and show it to the creative director.


“Hmmm…he looks stunning, very exquisite, glam and venomous,” he smiled to Tina.


“I couldn’t agree more…” She smiles back to Mr. Nigel.


“Alright! Did you give me the portfolio of Arthur yesterday? I am looking for that portfolio.” Nigel asked Tina while checking his desk.


“Ah, Arthur! Yeah I gave it to you yesterday.  I received it from Black 8 Studio yesterday and I handed it over to you at the lobby, did you remember? 


”I almost forget it, anyway I am getting old, preoccupied now a day,” He explains to Tina while taking off his reading glass and wiped it with his shirt.


“No honey! You are not, why not getting out from your shell tonight? The club has many things to offer for a lonely heart,” She encourages Mr. Nigel.


“Hmm, seems it is a good idea, why not? It is been a long time I never came  out from my house, I will consider it tonight,” Mr. Nigel gladly looking to her colleague.


“Yes! That’s perfect let us meet somewhere in lower Manhattan, like in Monster, it is located in west-4th street, Jarvis and I will have a  long toxic hours tonight it could be exciting if we can meet you there at Monster.” She assured Mr. Nigel for a fantastic night out.

 

Aki lying on his bed taking a rest, his body got tired for four hours pictorial session in Arka Studio. Suddenly he stands, take off his jeans; change his colored shirt looking for a white one in the drawer. He remembers his brother Maru, he bought this white shirt with his little brother. He missed his family in Thailand.

 

 He is very thankful for Roger for giving this opportunity. Part of his earning for a modeling stint in Phuket he gave it to his mother.


He is taking this work seriously as he wanted to give his family a good life back in Thailand. Aki like to purchase a new house, his family now temporally shelters in her aunt house  in Phuket.

 

“God, just help me, I want to give my family a better future,” he muttered.

 

The night came, busy cars and busy people walking in 75th street in Queens, Aki wanted to go out to breathe some fresh air and the park is just near from his apartment in queens, it is near beside Utopia Parkway. As he walks at the park, a lot of things he remembered back in Phuket. He felt a little outcast in this place, but he tried to cheer up himself.

 

A group of men is standing near the park; they talked loudly and looking to Aki in a sharp glimpse.

 

“Yo Dawg! Where you are going dawg! What’s up man?” one of the black guy asked Aki.

 

“Yes, what you want?” Aki looking at the group thinking he is in danger.


“Nothin man! Chills! Just relax dawg, chills,” laughing the second muscular guy holding Aki’s shoulder.

 

“Give me your wallet dawg! We will not hurt you dawg!” said the tallest one.

 

“All right get this!” Aki’s give a sucker punch to the muscular guy face with his strong fist; the muscular guy was surprise and he stumbled. His blood bursting out, he touches his nose and bleeding lips.

 

He rises from the ground wanted to give a strong blow to Aki with his strong punch, but Aki is quick, he failed. Aki suddenly release a straight power kick to his stomach. The muscular guy stumbles again on the ground.

 

“Kill him!” said the wounded guy, the thugs drawn their blades and charging toward  Aki.

 

“Are you sure, you can kill me with that lame blades?” Aki firmly talks to the group.

 

“We will kill you, mother f****r!” suddenly the fat guy strikes the blade to Aki, but he missed, instead, Aki captured his wrist, grips it strong, twisted it and give a strong upper cut, smashing his body like a pillow and he stumbled on the ground.

 

The tall guy takes his bag and run-away, seeing his fellow get knocks down.


The muscular guy get up and holds Aki at the back with his strong arms, his lips still bursting with his own blood. Aki is wise enough to think the drop step technique, the guy now throbbing and Aki overthrow the muscular guy using the free fall technique and quickly tapping his opponent to a fatal blow.

 

“Please! Don’t! Have mercy dawg!” said the man.

 

Aki still locking his neck by his strong feet, he bravely grips it forcefully the guy is begging for mercy.

 

“Please, he cried please,” he is begging for release.

 

Aki released him, he is very weak he can’t stand anymore, he looks at his comrade the guy is unconscious.

 

“Sorry dawg! sorry! spare me dawg!” he asked Aki.

 

Aki just walk away, he felt regrets. But he needs to protect himself.


He remembers how his father trained him to become a tough fighter in Thailand.


His father is a black belter in Aikido, and he trained Aki and Maru when they were young.


Aki  is a junior champion in Thai Kick Boxing Tournament in Phuket, he joined different tournament in thailand and triumphantly dominate each events.



© 2013 Marc Marlon Villaflor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

”I almost forget it, anyway I am getting old, preoccupied now a day"---nowadays

Part of his earning for a modeling stint in Phuket he gave it to his mother.---Part of his earning for this modeling stint will be given to his mother in Phuket.

...his family now temporally shelters in her aunt house in Phuket. ---temporarily

apartment in queens-----Queens

Please check the font size of the last paragraph.


Nice Chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Thanks again, what do you think Dhaye should I finish this book? it is interesting?
Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

11 Years Ago

Of course, you should finish this. This is an interesting one for me. :)
Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

lol :) Dhaye can you check the Spirit of the moth may dinagdag ako :)



Reviews

”I almost forget it, anyway I am getting old, preoccupied now a day"---nowadays

Part of his earning for a modeling stint in Phuket he gave it to his mother.---Part of his earning for this modeling stint will be given to his mother in Phuket.

...his family now temporally shelters in her aunt house in Phuket. ---temporarily

apartment in queens-----Queens

Please check the font size of the last paragraph.


Nice Chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Thanks again, what do you think Dhaye should I finish this book? it is interesting?
Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

11 Years Ago

Of course, you should finish this. This is an interesting one for me. :)
Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

lol :) Dhaye can you check the Spirit of the moth may dinagdag ako :)
Interesting write, curious to see what the next day will bring, good job

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Thanks Nick.B, thanks for your time reading my work bro., thanks for the review. I will update the n.. read more
Really nicely written, just one thing...don't you think you used the name Tina a bit much more then needed?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

lol Yeah I consider it :) thanks for the review.
I welcome critics :) just be honest in reviewing I want bad or good review it is ok for me.



Posted 11 Years Ago


i am really sorry, im too busy these days to read long writings, when i can have more free time, i think i can..

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

It is ok Bro. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

315 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 15, 2013
Last Updated on March 19, 2013
Tags: pop culture, queer tops, action, marc marlon villaflor Dark, Hate, Life, Sad, adventure, death, depression, fantasy, fiction, heart, horro, love, magic, mystery, pain, poem, poetry, romance, story, teen


Author

Marc Marlon Villaflor
Marc Marlon Villaflor

DIFC Dubai International Financial Center, Dubai City, United Arab Emirates



About
I am just writing for almost 2 months now and no background in the world of poetry. Hope you will always share your wisdom and correct my mistakes as I need it to solidify my dreams to write. Thank y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..