Sissy Vivacious

Sissy Vivacious

A Chapter by Marc Marlon Villaflor
"

Queer Tops-Chapter 2 Sissy Vivacious (The Photographer Trance Illusion)

"



The bustling street of New York City gives a euphoric feeling for Aki as he walks down the Queens.

Life is completely different from the place he came from. Looking back how he used to do fishing in Phuket to earn a living. How the photographer amazed seeing him clad in a swimming shorts while pulling the wooden boat, for Aki it is completely satirical how he gets this modeling job.

Aki knew that he is good looking guy but to get this much of attention, he is completely clueless how he will complete the job especially here in New York City everything is high end.

Aki being a son of the foreigner face a lot of hardship; his father is Japanese who used to visit Phuket. He got married to a beautiful Thailander and the rest is history for the family of Aki.

Aki is a brilliant student studiously doing well in school. The trouble comes when his father got sick all of their property was sold to support his dying father.

“Aki, I will not stay long I know, please take good care your brother and your mom,” his father grasp his breath for a while, it seems he is chasing his breathing.

His father sadly holding his hand, he looked at Aki and Maru. Both of his sons stays with Ichero. Aki’s mom can’t control herself, her body is shaking, she cried while she hugs Ichero.

“Dad,” Aki talking to his father. “I will take care of them, don’t worry I will be here.”

“Please, fight for us, we need you, we need you daddy.”  He insisted to his father.  

“Daddy!” Maru cried and hugs his father. For Aki this is the darkest day of his life.

“Daddy, please! Don’t leave us!” Aki and Maru cried and plea to his father.

His father holds them tense, His mother shouted. “Ichiro! Please don’t leave me!”

 His father chased his breath. He cried, a very difficult time for the family, those tears fall in his father’s face it hurts Aki; it is like a dagger pierce in his heart.

A gloomy moment after his father lost his last breath; Aki hugs and kisses his father, his eyes full of tears. “Dad, I love you,” as he continues holding his dead father.

He will never forget this day, the day his fathers died.

After his father’s gone, the family no longer owns a house; their business broke.

His mother is jobless. Aki is worried about his younger brother Maru, he asked his mother, if he can stop his studies and look for a job so that Maru can continue his high school.

 

“Mom, my friend Joseph asked me to join him in fishing tomorrow, I think this will help us.” He looks at his mother while he cleans the table.

“Aki,” her mother looked at him, “I am sorry, I never expect this, I never expect that this will be our future, I don’t want you to suffer because of this, forgive me my son.” she hugs her son. She cried as she can’t control her emotion, distressed thinking of what kind of future left for her two sons. “If only your father is still alive, we will not experience these difficulties.”

“Mom, I know, I know we will never have these difficulties in life if he is here…I know,” Aki hugs her mom and comfort her.

 

“Mom just let me go with Joseph tomorrow, I promise I will do my best to help you, we can survive these hardships." Aki kissed her mom, his tears uncontainable.

His heart felt the sadness of her mom especially this difficult time, his father is no longer here to comfort his mother.

 

Remembering those sad memories, he cannot deny the fact that he missed his family especially his deceased father.

 

As he continues walking the street, suddenly the phone rang he took his mobile from his bag.

 

“Aki! It is me Tina, just stays in your apartment, Mr. Roger informed me that your pictorial is cancelled today honey, they moved it to 9:00 AM tomorrow.”

 

He cheers up himself and he answered Tina. “It is alright Tina, I will be waiting for tomorrow.”

 

Both of them cut the line.

 

In the studio somewhere in the lower Manhattan, Roger fixing the studio lights, he arranges all of the necessary photography equipment for pictorial session for the next day.

“Roger my darling, you looks busy today, do you need some help?” Asked by a male wearing a white shirt with brown retro jacket, sporting in a fitted black jeans, he wears a large eye wear, with a silky black skin and curly hair.

“Oh! Carlos Glad you are here!” Roger was surprised looking at his friend.

 “I’ am curious, practically curious; my assistant informed me that you have a fresh cucumber in your chiller. I thought you are hiding something!” Carlos looking straight to Roger, it seems he never gave up asking suspiciously his best friend.

“Yes Carlos, what do you mean?” asked Roger while smiling to his pal.

“Come on Roger my best friend, did I forget to remind you? Your favorite vegetable is cucumber?” Carlos protested to Roger as he is acting naive.

“Hahahha...You are funny! Alright! You got me; he arrives the other day, right now he is in queens."

His pictorial should be today as requested by Mrs. Strafford, but I know you will come that’s why I change the schedule.

“What a F***ck you are silly, you really know I will come today, hahahah…”

“Exactly,” Roger stressed to his friend that his presence is a big annoyance to the pictorial.

“OK!” Carlos shrugged, moving toward Roger and help his best friend setting up the white background, the strobe and other materials including the beauty dish.

Roger opens his apple computer; he scanned all the files he shoots in Thailand. The files which include beach portfolio. Aki pictures display in a retina screen of apple computer, vividly capture the gorgeous guy pulling the wooden boat in cerulean water.

“Hmmm…that is how we start our campaign this summer, fresh, gorgeous, and addictive personality.” Roger proudly shows Aki’s picture to Carlos.

“What do you think?” asking his pal while he clicks the navigation button, scrolling all Aki’s pictures.

“YES!” fabulous, he is the one, “Carlos added.

“But! I want him, I just want to work with him soon, after you finished his portfolio,” Carlos continues.

“Here we are again, can we just work without the competition?” Roger asked his friend.

“NO!” we have to work like this, one model different photographers, different style,” Carlos ended.

“Enough! Roger protested Carlos as he stands and walks heading to the corner of the studio; he gets some cup and pours the pure American coffee.

Both photographers enjoy the view of Manhattan while sipping their pure American Coffee.





© 2013 Marc Marlon Villaflor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"Aki is a brilliant student studiously doing well in school."---looks

redundant..a brilliant student is doing well in school, then my studiously

pa. ---"Aki is a brilliant student in

school". or "Aki is doing well in school".


The trouble comes when his father got sick. All of their properties were

sold to support his dying father. .--- property to plural, then split into two sentences


As he continues walking the street, suddenly the phone rang. He took

his mobile from his bag. --- split again

"...right now he is in queens." ----Queens (if it's a place)

Minor flaws....

Nice! Amazing terms, the setting, etc. You are very resourceful! Love it. :)




Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Thanks Dhaye glad I know my flaws. thanks for the reads. :)



Reviews

"Aki is a brilliant student studiously doing well in school."---looks

redundant..a brilliant student is doing well in school, then my studiously

pa. ---"Aki is a brilliant student in

school". or "Aki is doing well in school".


The trouble comes when his father got sick. All of their properties were

sold to support his dying father. .--- property to plural, then split into two sentences


As he continues walking the street, suddenly the phone rang. He took

his mobile from his bag. --- split again

"...right now he is in queens." ----Queens (if it's a place)

Minor flaws....

Nice! Amazing terms, the setting, etc. You are very resourceful! Love it. :)




Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Thanks Dhaye glad I know my flaws. thanks for the reads. :)
The guy in the pic is beautiful. Keep the pic. :) It makes for lovely visuals.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ayvid N

11 Years Ago

A well chosen model for your story!
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Yeah, all details of Aki is based on Akihiro Sato personality. Thanks again my friend for the reads... read more
WOW!!! such a genius write!! what can i say? if only i have 20 thumbs then i can say 20 thumbs up!! :))

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
blueholmes

11 Years Ago

ieeh!! :) spread the plague!! haha :))
Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Cheers!
I welcome critics :) just be honest in reviewing I want bad or good review it is ok for me.

Posted 11 Years Ago


A very touching write. His background throws a lot of light on why he's here. Amazing how he reached where he did. He deserves it. The reader is falling in love with this character. Keep writing Marc! This is a great concept to be developed.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Thanks Divya, I am happy somebody believe my story, I will try my best to make his journey worth to .. read more
I read the previous chapter and liked it, but there's nothing here.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

I already fix the error, would you mind to re-read the chapter?
Junert

11 Years Ago

Okay dear.
Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Thanks a lot Junert :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 13, 2013
Last Updated on March 19, 2013
Tags: Dark, Hate, Life, Sad, adventure, death, depression, fantasy, fiction, heart, horro, love, magic, mystery, pain, poem, poetry, romance, story, teen


Author

Marc Marlon Villaflor
Marc Marlon Villaflor

DIFC Dubai International Financial Center, Dubai City, United Arab Emirates



About
I am just writing for almost 2 months now and no background in the world of poetry. Hope you will always share your wisdom and correct my mistakes as I need it to solidify my dreams to write. Thank y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Seasons Seasons

A Poem by Antoñyo