A journey of two lovers who finally turn into FalaFel Lovers!

A journey of two lovers who finally turn into FalaFel Lovers!

A Story by Manthan Madrasi
"

An interesting story about a graduate boy and an interior designing girl turned their life journeys their very own choice business of Restaurant.

"

Have you ever been to Antwerp (Belgium)?

If yes, you are lucky and if not, you are fortunate enough!

                                  

A journey of two lovers who finally turn into FalaFel Lovers!

 

Six years Back! 

Chirag Bafna, a graduate boy who use to generally laugh on the song "Papa kehte he bada naam karega" in his college days crafted his life journey with full course of Restaurant Business. Fun loving, adventurous, friend of friends and a man of a big heart.

And life partner Lipy Patel Bafna - an interior design student and Co-Founder of Falafel Lovers was a biggest strength for Chirag in every happy and difficult moment and a true soul mate in deed. 

 

Two college friends turned simply into Love and committed love marriage before six years. Of course there were some side effects of getting married against families’ choices but all close friends were the real heroes who supported couple to settle down.    

 

Chirag never joined family business and always dreamt about being an Individual Entrepreneur from very beginning of his youth. 2-3 years of beginning marriage life, couple had tried several numbers of ventures related to Garments, but ultimate goal was to set up a fixed income for starting their Restaurant business.  

 

It’s truly said by someone, that when love is in the air, all goes good and beautiful. Lipy-Chirag use to try various Multi-Cuisine Vegetarian dishes at home and had taken lots of suggestions too to reach that ultimate standard of each portion of cuisine. You can expect an authentic taste of multi cuisine recipes from overseas travel lovers.

 

With an ultimate experience of more or less three years, Chirag and Lipy were doing major in cooking under expert advises and long run of cooking quality tastes.

 

Because of Chirag’s overseas garment business exposures, he got the opportunity to taste, observe and meet various multi country food chain hotels and restaurants.

 

During one of his trip, he met a young Gujarati Diamond trader returning from Antwerp. They both were in the same flight and nearby seats, able to exchange their views about his experience of city of Diamonds - Antwerp and famous local food dishes. That Gujju friend shared a lot about European taste, food culture and famous dishes. Apart from food corners like Subway, McDonalds, Pizzerias, a very unique name called as “FalaFel” came into conversation. During conversation, Chirag found a Lebanese dish FalaFel liked by community of Jews, French, Dutch and Indians (especially Gujarati and Marwari Diamantiares). Chirag even come to know about increasing level of Indians regarding tastes and their demand. As we all know, we Indians accept foreign dishes very fast and try an uncommon food dishes for dinners at restaurants and even at home.

 

Chirag and Lipy started developing their tastes for multinational Cuisine at home and inviting friends for testing various flavours of FalaFel and other dishes. Where all use to have Pizza, Pasta and Sizzlers, Falafel was a unique fast food dish. A very handy delicious food meal with full of fresh chopped tomatoes, bell peppers,  Lettuce  leaves, Cabbage, and a shallow fried bullets made by grinded chick peas and olive oil, homemade pita bread and Humus, White hung curd, oregano, chilli flakes, black pepper, etc.

 

Snap out of some old typical taste; let’s try Lebanese, let’s try FalaFel

 

Falafel is an ancient dish that has been popular in Egypt and now the rest of the Middle East.The history of falafel goes back to the days of the pharaohs. The name most likely devise from the Arabic word for spicy, mefelfel.

After numbers of attempts at home, with parties’ orders and being winners of food competitions, Chirag - Lipy thought very aggressively about starting a food corner with name of “FALAFEL LOVERS”.

 

Finally that day arrived when their dreams got wings. After geographical survey, they came up to appoint to start their food corner at V R Mall, Surat.

 

Sky was the limit for Falafel Lovers and Founders Chirag-Lipy. A food corner started in August 2013 has taken a great take-off and their concept of Falafel got blessed by Surtis.

 

An amazing interior by Lipy, decent ambiance and tasty delicious food by FalaFel lovers was appealing to crowd towards them.

 

Each and every recipe of their menu was just spread over in whole Surat city and people start liking it. In March 2014, they have kept an open competition for visitors and had a fantastic subscription of Falafel Lovers. So today, a business started with an investment of effort resulted into full of joy and happiness on their faces. A satisfaction has been achieved for first year (Aug 2013 " July 2014).

 

Well, ups and down is the part and parcel of life, just like that Falafel Lovers also faced an issue of geographical disadvantage and quite less numbers of turnover has come up. There were two ways " either to shut down the dream business due to financial crisis or give re-birth to their dream “FalaFel Lovers” with new place, new face and in much more efficient way.

 

And new place of Falafel Lovers had started at Parle Point " the most happening cream area of Surat. An incredible business has been covered in less than 9 months and FalaFel lovers have celebrated a profitable quarter after set off all losses and expenditures.

 

It’s been a year time to new place and achievements didn’t find any other place than “FalaFel Lovers”, a call came for requesting to set up a meeting and demand was “A Franchise”. It was an amazing moment and day. Again new dreams were climbing on heads of those two lovers.

 

By the grace of god, luck and effort behind and the continuous support of close friends, FalaFel has been reached to the one step ahead of success. After accepting the offer of Franchise, FalaFel Lovers were on the most profitable place in their life.

 

Somebody has mentioned very true " “There are no secrets to success, it is the result of Preparation, hardwork and learning from failure”.

 

Thanks for reading the Introduction story of Falafel Lovers. Page 3 Digital Marketing Solutions will be back soon with 2nd part of “FalaFel Lovers” journey. Till then, Take care…..

 

Give a chance to your tongue to taste something better than ever.

 

© 2015 Manthan Madrasi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on October 31, 2015
Last Updated on November 3, 2015
Tags: Falafel, Restaurant, Garments, Surat, Parle point

Author

Manthan Madrasi
Manthan Madrasi

Surat, Gujarat, India



About
Hi, This is Manthan Madrasi. I am working as a Business Developer in Diamond manufacturing job work company. I studied CA, MBA. I am kind of creative person and wanted to start my own Digital / Social.. more..

Writing