9 Things You Must Know About Wordpress

9 Things You Must Know About Wordpress

A Story by Manish Dwivedi
"

9 Things Everyone Must Know About Wordpress in 2021

"

WordPress is home to nearly one-third the global website. WordPress is free to download and install. It is a unique site builder and content management system. It has amazing features that will make your website stand out and look great.

WordPress can be easily adapted to meet changing business needs. WordPress allows you to specify your requirements and it will make it easy with the help of a wide range of plugins. WordPress offers endless theme options.

WordPress also works well with search engine optimization (search engine optimization). There are many plugins that will help you improve SEO for your business.

We will be looking at the most important parts of WordPress today and highlighting the things you should know. Let's look at some of the most important parts of WordPress.

9 Things You Must Know About Wordpress


1) A well-liked CMS across the Globe

WordPress is used by more websites than any other content management system. Stats show that WordPress powers 4.5% on the internet.

Between 50 and 60% of all CMS websites are built on WordPress. 17 blogs are published each second on WordPress websites.


2) WordPress Uses Big Brands to Show Reliability

Numerous brands are well-known and use WordPress websites. WordPress websites are reliable and secure.

Are you familiar with TechCrunch, BBC America and the official Star Wars blog are all blogs built using WordPress.

WordPress content management system is used by brands like Vogue, MTV News and NASA.


3) The Blogging Platform was Founded and is Now!

WordPress was the beginning. It is well-known for being the best blogging platform. People love it because it works amazingly. After some time we realize that WordPress is much more than a blogging platform. WordPress could do so much more. It has now spread its wings across the globe to all types of businesses, ecommerce websites, business websites, and many other industries.


4) Add Amazing Features Through Plugins

WordPress plugins can help you make your website more interactive and efficient. You can use paid and free plugins to do any changes you wish on your website.

WordPress offers 50000+ themes and plugins. There are also many premium plugins available that will enhance your website's functionality and features.


5) Create Your Own Website without the Help of a Developer

If you are looking to create a blog or website, there is no need for a designer or developer. It can be made ready using your preferred design or one of the available themes. You can then add plugins that work well with your strategies.

You can use plugins such as Yoast SEO and rank math to help you with SEO (Search Engine Optimization). This will assist you. You can add codes to your header and footer for analytics, or any other purpose. It's a smart and great platform that makes it easy to create your website.

WordPress makes it easy to create a website. You can install it on your computer, choose themes and add plugins for more features.


6) Wordpress Is Free

WordPress does not charge you anything for any changes you make or modifications you make to your website. It's a great website that creates a platform for both newbies and big brands across the globe.

"Some premium themes and plugins are expensive, but there are enough free themes and plugins that you can customize your website to suit your needs."

It is possible to save a lot of money by first reading and watching videos about how WordPress works. If you want to create a website yourself, WordPress will not require any help from a developer.


7) Freelancers Get a Piece of Cake

Freelancers who are interested in freelance work can easily create a portfolio website on WordPress. This will attract the attention of other businesses and brands looking for freelancers to work with them on projects.

Instead of working 9-5, you can work as a WordPress specialist freelance. Freelancers can offer services like website setup and custom themes.


8) It takes no time to get started with WordPress

If you're a freelancer looking to create a website to showcase your work, two to three months is enough time to learn WordPress. Start with the themes and then work your way up to customizing them. Each theme comes with its own customization options that allow you to make your website stand out from the rest. Start exploring new possibilities by adding pages and plugins to your websites.


9) Simple to Manage and Maintain

WordPress websites can be managed easily because of one thing, coding. With just a few clicks, you can customize your site by choosing from a variety of customization options. WordPress offers documentation thanks to its large and diverse community over the years. You may not have noticed the problem you are facing, but it has probably been solved by others.

There are no such things to be concerned. You can also get free support from the community to solve your problems. Looking for wordpress development services contact the professional wordpress development company in India.

© 2021 Manish Dwivedi


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on July 29, 2021
Last Updated on July 29, 2021
Tags: wordpress, wordpress development, Things You Must Know About Wordp

Author

Manish Dwivedi
Manish Dwivedi

delhi, IN, India



About
My name is Manish Dwivedi CEO/ Founder of SAM Web Studio. I love to offer helpful content in website designing, web development, digital marketing, Lead Generation, PPC Advertising. more..