what a f**k it is

what a f**k it is

A Poem by Mak Goalie

THEIR DAUGHTERS ARE RAPED IN FRONT OF THEM.......

THEY MOTHERS.......... BECOME PROSTITUTES....

THEIR PROSTATES ARE STRANGLED.......IN POVERTY......

..........WHY DO THEY STILL BELIEVE GOD..........

.............CAN THEY BELIEVE GOD.......

DO ANYONE HAS THE GUTS TO LIVE DS LYF.....

ARE THEY NOT HUMANS.......

WHY WE ARE LIVING SUCH GREAT LIFES????????

© 2012 Mak Goalie


Author's Note

Mak Goalie
plz give me some answers

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Some places in our world. There is little salvation for what men can do. I saw many bad places where woman and children lived in fear. How do we stop it? Will take a world focus on the real problems. Safety, food and shelter for all people. Not guns and weapons to make profit. We are control (The world) by countries making large profit on the sales of the tools of death. Maybe one day. The meek will raise up and insure we have food and shelter. Safe places for woman and their children to live. I pray daily. Your anger is right. Our world seem to be going insane. Thank you for the outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

So very true, very disheartening. There are people in this world who like to live the bad way. No amount of goodness taught would instill a change in them. It is hard to digest this truth coz some people like it to be the bad guys. The best bet is to pray, to never lose faith and believe that there will come a day when such atrocities will be stamped down.

Good read.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I have to say, your spelling needs work. but it isn't that bad. Can use some formatting and work all around. But it's alright.

Posted 12 Years Ago


The idea's great, but the execution is absolutely terrible. Worst formatting I've seen (all caps, spamming full stops and question marks... really?) and "ds lyf" is just completely atrocious. Also, "their prostates are strangled in poverty" is just taking it too far. If you want to have a disturbing metaphor, fine, but that's just silly.

It's difficult to take anything seriously when it's written like that. I don't really know what to say - the idea's good, but it's buried under an absolutely awful piece of... well, it's definitely not a piece of art.

I'm sorry, but you really, really need to re-do this. Properly.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Because the powers that be mind control humanity, spirituality, whatever vein of faith, has been lost to the "sheeple" not the "people". It has become about division, not union...and that is a big key!
We think we are fighting for freedom and we are not...we rape the earth of fertile seed and do not replenish, and so on and so on...
Powerful piece Mark....a huge shift is needed but its happening...we can only embrace the storm in the hope it shall clear the skies but never give up voicing the wrong's of the Orwelian state we are confused by and controlled under!
xoxo

Posted 12 Years Ago


Believing in god gives them something to believe in? and sometimes belief is all we need to stay strong?
I really really like this. It addresses some big issues within our world. Very thought provoking- nice job.

Posted 12 Years Ago


very moving nad thought provoking. I wish I hadthe answers to know how men can be like that, but man is corruptable. And God gives all men free will. He can only change those who ask

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow.. i feel in the dark.. but anyway it illustrate here in your poem about the cruelties of human nature .. but it seem not always being like this... it based to you or others if you have a desire to change in good ;) anyway Great write.. thanks for sharing
- Kuhr Gred

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Some places in our world. There is little salvation for what men can do. I saw many bad places where woman and children lived in fear. How do we stop it? Will take a world focus on the real problems. Safety, food and shelter for all people. Not guns and weapons to make profit. We are control (The world) by countries making large profit on the sales of the tools of death. Maybe one day. The meek will raise up and insure we have food and shelter. Safe places for woman and their children to live. I pray daily. Your anger is right. Our world seem to be going insane. Thank you for the outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

349 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 27, 2012
Last Updated on May 27, 2012

Author

Mak Goalie
Mak Goalie

aligarh, UT, India



Writing
MY REBEL MY REBEL

A Poem by Mak Goalie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..