the unfound part 3

the unfound part 3

A Story by (*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)

 

Crashing and stumpling of vases and statues clobber onto the floor.we raced along the side of the house and I grabbed my cell phone and called the police & told them about the msgs and robbery."They are on there way" i said. in about 7 minutes they got there but the robbers were gone. In the mean time we called my mom and told her what happened.She freaked alittle and hurried her way home.

The FBI said there was no trace of anything that the robbers left and only one thing close to find out who they were. A peice of red satin cloth which looked like nothing but cloth.It looked really stupid to check it out but wat do I know?My mom hugged me and asked me would i go get her purse from her room.So i did what i was told and noticed something gilittering from her jewely box that i've never seen.I peeked out of the door to see if my mom was watching but she was talking to the officer.

I hurried over to the box and saw a ruby- diamond shaped necklace. It truely was amazingly beautiful.I knew it was terrible of me to take it but i've never seen my mom wear it so i grabbed it, stuffed if in my pocket and took the purse to my mom.Then I hurried to my room and took another peak of the necklace.It was beautiful... I saw a crack in the necklack, and clenched it apart. It had an unknown man in one side and me in the hospital in the as a baby on the other.

I took a second look at it and wondered who in God's green earth was he. I put the locket down and hurried to my mom.Just there's a problem.I have no idea how to ask her who he is. I stood infront of her and the FBI in my living room watching them talk and then they left, leaving my dad, my mom and me. My mom sat down and asked me what was wrong.

I suddenly blurted out the misserable question "was there anyone other man at my birth at the hospital?" my mom looked astonished and worried.She told me to sit down and asked me what I was talking about.I told her that i saw the necklace in her jewelery box and saw the man holding me.

She took a look at dad and look at me again." Honey, I think we need to tell you about the accident." She said nevously.

"Accident?" i asked.

 

"You see, im not your real father." my supposedly dad said.

 

"WHAT?????!!!" i yelled.

"We couldn't tell you untill you were ready." my mom said. Silence drifted through the room." you see, your dad and I were together for awhile untill you came along and your father died, your real one that is." she continued." He died in a car acciedent 11 1/2 years ago, and died right before your birth." she hisitated....I bursted out in laughter before i noticed that they weren't playing.I look at them with questioning.

"What are ya'll talkin bout mom?Dose that mean your not my mom either?" i asked.

"No, no honey , im your mom but your real dad died. So the man in the picture was your father." I looked at her and my dad and didn't know what to say.I jumped up and quicked my pace to my room.I got on the computer to Tell Dilly.I glanced at the Jewel, and notice it sparkling.

I couldn't help but thinking "was this real?" in my mind.So I clicked on google and typed "Ruby- diamond shaped locket" and 30,0000 millon hit it up. I looked at the pictures of the rubies untill i found mine.it was worth more than 500,000,0000 grand and it occoured to me that this was what the robber was looking for. omg.

My Dad gave me this? But what about robert in the living room?

He wasnt my real dad so what was i waiting for?Lets go find my dad!wait no. Can't. I have no idea where he's at...... An IM poped up. "LOOKING FOR DAUGHTER." thats what the name said anyway.

dad108: Hey do you happen to be Kaylia?

 

Kayliagirl: yes, thats me but why do you need to know?Who r u?How d you know my name?????

dad108:KAYLIA!!!KAYLIA!!! is me your father im sure your mom told you about the coma and now im out!!!Im in Denver come and find me now!!!

Kayliagirl:u lier my dad is dead. :(

dad108: no im being cut off but please believe me!!

dad108 has logged off

Even IF that was my dad, I dout he'd sit there and tell me straight up because most guys are scared....Oh well.  to be continued....

© 2008 (*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on April 1, 2008

Author

(*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)
(*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)

Union City, TN



About
I'm Vivian Makayla Lynn. more..

Writing