the unfound part 2

the unfound part 2

A Story by (*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)
"

another part to the unfound 1

"

 

The next morning i got up, got dressed and headed down stairs and caught up with Dilly.

"I think im being stocked, dilly." i said nervously.

"what?" she looked at me strangely. "what are you talking about?" dilly said ansiously.

" i got a msg saying to watch out im being watched, and it freaked me out bad."i look at her with fears full of teary eyes.

"its gonna be ok kaylia, juss chill, no ones gonna stalk you you juss gotta trust me, NO ONES stalkin you." she said asuringly.

i left the convo there because i didnt want that thought in my mind for too long now that its worring me.I wanted to make a starting piont from where we were at and i dont want a negative charge within this first day of school.Dilly was wearing her fav pair old jeans w/ the holes in the knees and a cartman t-shirt she always loved with that cheesy smile of her's that made her lucky.The bus came quicker than I thought and soon enough we were on the bus. Giggling and talking roamed around the bus in circles but no one seemed to mind. Our next stop we just sat there quietly because I quess we were both thinking or either we both nothing else to talk about.

Then I turned my head and notice the most beautiful thing.

Hunter.With his rocker/cool seen almost everyone loved him. even me, and at this point i loved him even more.He had this awesome expression and a way that you could just falling deep into his baby-blue eyes, and juss as me staring at him he had to do it.He had to sit beside me.My heart was rushing and I knew i couldnt find the words to speak to him even if i tried and finally I got a little shy "Hi" peep out of my mouth.

He said hi back and we greeted eachother in a welcoming way. We talked about how he just moved from michigan and how he wanted to make new friends and i'm offically he first friend.I felt good about myself tring to talk to him and even better about his comment. :] I sqirmed alittle tring to get words out of my mouth, the suddenly the bus stopped in a pulsive matter. We all got up and rush into the building getting squished in the process.I got to my locker as quick as possible so i would have time to greet every one before 1st period started.

Then i saw Jaz in her new outfit filled with multi-colored accessories, and the seqined shirt that I adored. I rushed up to her, hugged her and started talking in a rapid motion.

 

"Where's dilly?" jaz said with a look.

"i donno" i said wondering where she'd gone off to.

 

We headed out to first period with was Gym that Jaz, Dilly ,and me all had together and apparently so did hunter.:] We walked over to our bleachers and started talkin to hunter.& soon enough the day was over and i personally was exasted.I got on my computer and loged on to my gaia just to check my messages.A unknown name poped upon my green screen.There it was

 

"im coming to get you.

" I read again to see if i saw right.I did. Quickly, i called dilly." Dilly?" I called as calm as possible.

"wat?wats wrong?" she said .

"dilly you kno that strange msg?i got another." i nearly yelled.

"rele? show me when i get there im on my way," she said. Dilly clickd off.

My parents had left by then, when dilly got there.We both went to my computer and clicked on the message.Dilly read it in a voice that sounded like she really didnt want to read the msg.Her eyes widened with fear and said "did you lock the doors and windows?"

"yes,yes i did. why?do you think he or she is coming?i demanded quickly. Then in our silence we hear a cracking noise coming from the door.

"oh god." Then i stashed my cell in my back pocket and as quick as we could we rushed to the window,opened the lock and skimmered outside. We ducked down underneath the window tring to close the windowceal. I finally got it closed and Dilly slipped her head up alittle to see who was there. "a robber" she wispered. I stayed quiet hearing two whispery voices come from the living room, Then the silence stoped. to be continued...

again.Oh god please help me. I hesitated before reading.

© 2008 (*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)


Author's Note

(*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)
please post your opinion

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on April 1, 2008

Author

(*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)
(*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)

Union City, TN



About
I'm Vivian Makayla Lynn. more..

Writing