The unfound part 1

The unfound part 1

A Story by (*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)
"

about me,kaylia (a name ive liked),is an artiest and her friends are her models. See how things scrabble up for her and her friends!

"

 

 

Hello.I'm Kaylia, in 7th grade,and I have the best friends of all.First let me start with Dillian (dilly). She tends to be the smart of the bunch and very funny most of times.Dillian hates being called smart and crazy. Sometimes she makes me wonder. :] Well anyway we are the best of friends even through we have fights over stupid stuff for no reason, but thats what makes us the best friends that we are.

Second of all i'll bring it to Kristy. She's fairly smart, cool, and she has great sense of style.:] She helps me with my probs along with Dilly.

Third lets say Jazzy is the best at being herself. She plays the Sax , and is very popular with everyone, and sometimes i envy her. ;] She is awesome at helping you find the inner mojo that we all have and we all love her to death!!!

 

Its funny how we all bunch together to make our friendships work and I myself don't know if i could live with out em'. Now this is where it all starts at me, Kaylia.I myself love drawing.I'm obsessed. No really. :] And guess what? My best friends are my amazing models!Jaz with her unqiue shape, Kristy with her style, and Dillian with her amazing exspressions.

 

Thats why i'm here now, at a drawing contest drawing scribbles because my best friends aren't here for them to model, and im out of luck for my art to look good.Dilly had a doc's appointment and Kristy had to go school shopping with her mom, and then----the worst happened....Jaz got grounded for 3 months from everything because of the phone bill.

 

"man this sucks".... i thought to myself scambling everything in my head.Then what I know is i'm trying to draw something and the man behind me says "why, judges i think we have a winner!!"I look back to make sure they were talking about my shrivled picture of nothing and true to the words i heard, they were talking about me.Soon after the contest (which was my first constest won!!!) I called all of my buds to let them know about my winning."

 

It's just a peice of paper saying we can go out for icecream and have a huge trophy. Whats the big deal?" i asked questionably. "Just a peice of paper?

"Girl this is your first winning you should be proud of your self and most of all you know we are happy for you!" said Dilly.

" I donno what your talking about but this is not the best work ive done and i cant beleive i did it with out ya'll!" I said right back.

" dude take a chill pill and calm down its probally great and you know it." she said knowingly.

Soon enough we were off the phone and i was heading home to meet Dilly at my house when i got there.We talked for awhile and she said my picture was great and left.Then i hoped upon my computer and entered my IM chat. Kristy was the first to IM me.

Kristypooh: Hey great work!!!i cant believe i missed ur big event!!!im so sorry!!!

Kayliagurl: its k!i cant believe it either!i missed ya'll so much today!

Oh yea Dilly said you went shopping. How'd the mom thingy go?

I mean really----u and ur mom barely speak, wats the occasion?

Kristypooh-idk she was acting so funny today.... i mean it was weird, she said she missed shopping with me so she took me shopping.i mean i was freaked out.man i wish i was there with you at the contest.

Kayliagurl- gurl idk either. and wow that is weird!!!!!:] im sure shes tring to get to know you again, ya kno juss to have a mother and daughter relationship.but ya gotta say thats pretty weird sense what happened last year with the dad incedent she hasnt talked to you much till now.Oh it might just be her job ya know....since shes a doctor and all.

Kristypooh:well maybe.i juss dont get it....well i gotta log off for now . love ya lotz!!!bye!

Kristypooh has logged off

 

" you have 1 new msg" my computer read

suddenly i clicked on the msg with out thinking.

the msg read in deep, dark, stail letters "be warned ur being watched"

i quickly jumped out of my seat and clicked off of the msg.

"omigosh!!!" i nearly screamed.

that second, Jaz and Dilly poped up on my screan.

Jazzy: yo GREAT JOB!!!!

Dilly-rock:yo chika!

Kayliagurl:hey!!!jazzy i thought you were grounded?omygosh!and thankies!!!so how ya ben jazzy ????

Jazzy:i begged my dad to let me get on here to tell you ur success is wonderful!!!omg did you hear that devan killman got his drivers license?at 13 !! its unbelieveable. & im fine juss gotz alittle thinkin bulb in my head right now :]

Kayliagurl: rele? i didnt kno... omygosh!!thats so kool!lol wats tha big idea???lol

Dilly:yea i kno so i g2g and get off my bro is throwing a tantrum so gotta go chikaz!LUL!!!bye

DILLY JUSS CLICK OFF read my comp

Jazzy: that goes for me too. peace chikadees!LUL too bye!

JAZZY HAS SIGNED OFF

 

"my mind is so worked right now.....i need some sleep" thought to myself....falling asleep as i think my way into my satin solf sheets, snuggling into deep space of mind.....

© 2008 (*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)


Author's Note

(*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)
ignore any grammar or misspell...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on April 1, 2008

Author

(*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)
(*^.^*)Vivi(*^.^*)

Union City, TN



About
I'm Vivian Makayla Lynn. more..

Writing