A Perfect Dream

A Perfect Dream

A Story by Galldora King
"

This may not sound real.And i think its a bit confusing but whatever.

"

  

     This story is about a girl who is so miserable in her own life that she looked for dreams to make her happy. It turns out her dreams where miserable too except for one particular dream. The Perfect Dream.

 

    I sit by the window sill. Wishing and wondering. Thinking about a perfect dream. I think and think and then I realize what I want in a life. My life to be precise. I take a blank sheet of paper and think. A perfect dream would not be perfect if it wasn’t real. So I decide to write what I would really wish to be real. MY life. MY fairy tale that is.

           I write and write and when I’m done it looks like this:

 

A PERFECT DREAM

(With everything Perfect)

And then I’m back in reality. 

My homework’s not done.

My parents are fighting.

The wind isn’t blowing.

It isn’t Summer.

Its cold and boring.

The misty world leaves me shattered.

For I once had a life.

A very beautiful one.

It was perfect.

I then realize that I never had that life.

I had a Dream.

A Perfect Dream...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2011 Galldora King


Author's Note

Galldora King
I doubt you will understand what it says because i dont. It looks good enough to me though. I might make another version more simple and one that you and of course me could actually understand. So please dont judge. This my first time putting my writting up here so yeah, kind of nervous.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well, I like it and I think that it is very unique. I think that I understand. In one of the lines you said, 'So i then decide to write what i would really wish to be real.' I believe what you were saying is the only thing that you wish could be possibly real would be your 'perfect dream'. Well, I would only say to watch where your sentences have no space, and run into eachother. Thank you for posting! Great writing!!

~Qu33n B Cullen~

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You were caught in a perfect dream and aren't we all sometimes. There's nothing really confusing about it when you think about it. How many times have we thought about what we wanted or what we wished was only to find reality knocking on our heads yelling "Wake Up." I liked this, it was good.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I just edited it. Added some stuff. Its better. I like it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Once you decide to follow your dreams it IS a perfect dream. Keep on writing and youll keep on dreamin! I understand it and I think deep down you do too. And dont be nervous..be proud of your writing.
Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed it.

-Jamie

Posted 15 Years Ago


I agree with the comments of Qu33n B. Cullen, I liked this and hope you do find your perfect dream.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well, I like it and I think that it is very unique. I think that I understand. In one of the lines you said, 'So i then decide to write what i would really wish to be real.' I believe what you were saying is the only thing that you wish could be possibly real would be your 'perfect dream'. Well, I would only say to watch where your sentences have no space, and run into eachother. Thank you for posting! Great writing!!

~Qu33n B Cullen~

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 23, 2008
Last Updated on May 16, 2011

Author

Galldora King
Galldora King

About
I love reading books.I also write stories but never get to finish them. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I want I want

A Poem by Xavier Honre