Reasons why i love you

Reasons why i love you

A Story by maacrowley
"

This is what i wrote to my boyfriend and i am trying to write a book. what do you think?

"

There are so many reasons why you are important to me and why I love you. I am going to tell you a little story about my feelings for you and where I hope we end up in t he future.

            My feelings for you are very strong and always will be. I think you are a very sweet and kind guy. You are kind to me, even when I am angry with you. I love how you are always asking what is wrong with me. Talking is the main thing in a great relationship. Even though that I might not tell you everything that is on my mind, I think that we have a great bond between us. I also think you are funny. I love the way that you look at me. When you look at me, I feel like I am really important to you. Another thing that I like about you is that you are really social. I see the way you are with Andre and everybody else, you just look so conferrable. Another reason why I love you is because I feel like I can tell you anything, and you will not judge me. I always have a great time with you and you always make me laugh. Even when I am mad at you, I can’t stand to be away from you. Another thing is that you are attractive to me. You can say whatever you want about the way that you look, but to me you are great looking. I don’t care how you think you look like. That is not why I love you. If that Is all I wanted I would be a s**t, like Kiera. I am not like that and I love you.

            Even though we are going out here are some reasons why I want to go out with you because you mean so much to me. You are a great person and I wanted to be a part of your life. You are always on my mind and I knew that I wanted to go out with you again. Now that we are going out, I love it. I love that I can tell you anything and that you are a part of me. I always want to be with you. I cannot stand being away from you at all. I hope that we are together for a long, long, time.

            I know that I am thinking way ahead but I would want to marry you and have kids. That is how much I love you. I want to spend my life with you. I want to spend my life with you. I can not see myself without you. I wouldn’t want to marry you until after college. I do help you feel the same way. You the only guy that I know that has gone out with me. You are the sweetest and kindest guy that I have ever met in my entire life and I hope you are the only one and I don’t want to lose you.  

 

© 2011 maacrowley


Author's Note

maacrowley
Tell me the truth.
thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

maacrowley,

Those with a desire to write - will, those with the heart to write... will achieve their goals.

You have portrayed love here, surely you won his heart forever, if not - move on. He is a very lucky person to have someone love him this much!

Besides some punctuation and grammatical errors, I see and feel your compassion within.

Practice creates growth, passion creates masterpieces.

Keep them coming.

Have a wonderful day,

Legacy


Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

i think thid id good but i wil put snother one up

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 26, 2011
Last Updated on April 26, 2011

Author

maacrowley
maacrowley

victor, NY



About
I am in 10 grade and i go to victor. i love wriiting and i love to read. more..