Will you hear my story?

Will you hear my story?

A Story by M_Rams
"

An unknown man wants to tell someone his story but no one seems to be interested in listening.

"

So… where was I? Oh right the accident, thanks friend.

After I was involved in a car crash I was in vegetative state and my family agreed to keep me ‘alive’ in such state for five years, if nothing could be done after that time they would unplug me from the machines. As I’m talking to you right now you already know they actually managed to save me but please pretend you don’t know it yet, it helps with my story okay?

Okay so back in… in… oh well it was so long ago I don’t recall when, whatever it doesn’t matter the date anyway, some top secret scientists and I’m talking like black ops stuff came for me, apparently due to the nature of my accident my brain was in the perfect state for them to do a experiment on it, all they needed was my family’s approval which they got immediately after offering them a large sum of money in exchange for my ‘help’ on their ‘experimental coma treatment’.

I don’t actually resent my family but they could’ve like waited a day or two before accepting you know?

HEY WAIT I’M NOT FINISHED! COME BACK HERE!

Sorry that I yelled buddy, I don’t get visitors often, come back here for me to finish my story please.

Anyway approximately two years after they took me to their facility to experiment on me I finally woke up, crazy right? Well not as crazy as the fact I no longer had a body!

That’s right I was the first human mind uploaded to a computer! Super cool isn’t it? They made me a ‘body’ that could take anything, powered by some weird science stuff I don’t really get I basically have infinite power to supply my new life.

Not to mention they gave me lots of other cool stuff like wifi and access to the internet, just between us you have no idea how cool it is to watch all the porn from a single pornstar at the same time, it’s like a transcendent experience y’know… sorry for going on another tangent, back to the story.

They were also working a body for me, like the ones from movies with guns and jetpacks, but I never got to see it, they took me to meet one of their supervisors when it all happened.

And since that I’ve been here waiting for my rescue!

So… do you think you could get like other 100 cockroach friends of yours and take me out of this rubble? Buddy? Friend? COME BACK HERE YOU STUPID INSECT!

The small black box screamed at the top of it’s digital lungs but the cockroach ignored him as it skittered around and left his field of vision.

This was the fifteen thousand six hundred ninety-eight time he tried to tell his whole story to a living thing, not counting the times he told his story to the pieces of concrete and glass that stand out of the rubble.

© 2019 M_Rams


Author's Note

M_Rams
This is my first time trying to put my sci-fi stories on paper, any and all criticism is welcome as english is not my native tongue.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on May 5, 2019
Last Updated on May 5, 2019
Tags: post-apocalyptic, science fiction

Author

M_Rams
M_Rams

Brazil



About
Hi. more..

Writing
TBD TBD

A Book by M_Rams


forest tale forest tale

A Story by M_Rams