Geology of a untitled world

Geology of a untitled world

A Story by M_Rams
"

(really) short story trying to describe the geology of a fantasy world

"

Geology


The planet is composed of 6 layers.


  1. The Core, no one knows what it is made of since the magical concentration on the next layer makes it impossible to reach.

  2. The Mana Sea, an endless ocean of pure raw magic.

  3. The Molten Sea, molten rock and metals swirl in temperatures few can withstand.

  4. The Hollow, an underground maze of tunnels and caves, the lower levels are hot and dry due to its proximity to the Molten Sea while the the upper parts are humid and cold.

  5. The Underground, the space between the crust and the Hollow, it has gigantic pillars that support the crust or while the space between them is covered mostly in water connecting the oceans of the surface.

  6. The Crust, the last layer of solid rock in which the surface stands on top of


There are two types of volcanoes, common volcanoes and magical volcanoes.

Common volcanoes spew ash, molten lava and gasses from the Molten Sea layer into the surface.

Magical volcanoes are connected to the Mana Sea and they dissipate magical energy into the atmosphere and nearby region.

© 2018 M_Rams


Author's Note

M_Rams
I want to know if you can picture what I'm trying to explain in this, as in can you imagine how a cross section of this world would look like.

Also don't be mesmerized by my beautiful artwork

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on June 25, 2018
Last Updated on June 25, 2018
Tags: world building, fantasy, magic

Author

M_Rams
M_Rams

Brazil



About
Hi. more..

Writing
TBD TBD

A Book by M_Rams


forest tale forest tale

A Story by M_Rams