forest tale

forest tale

A Story by M_Rams
"

I'm trying to things at once here so this might be too greedy. I'm to trying to write better stories and to be a better write in English(not my native tongue)

"

A woman carrying a small baby accompanied by her husband are travelling through a thick forest, they seem to be nervous and exhausted.

They grow more desperate each step they take until the man takes a small knife from his belt, kisses his wife goodbye and stands his ground.

Sweat drops from his face as he clenches the knife’s handle, suddenly his face turns into a mixture of terror and disbelief as a bizarre attempt of mimicking a human being approaches, it’s head tilted abnormally to the left and a smile in it’s grotesque mouth, he penetrates the man’s chest with it’s fingers and pulls his heart out.

The man falls to the ground, never had the chance to use knife he held tightly moments before.

The woman is still running away from the monster until she reaches an small hole in the ground, she puts the baby inside and covers him with the fallen leaves of the ground, clearly she lost all hope of escaping the forest.

She darts in the direction she came from just to be split in two by the creature’s deformed arm, it stares at the corpse for a while, maybe trying to figure out where the baby is.

It doesn’t take long for it to hear it’s cry, letting out a high pitched laugh it goes to the source of the sound, as the creature nears the hole where the baby is hidden vines and roots erupt from the ground and trees dismembering it in a flash, black blood spills on the ground and plants killing any living thing it touches.

What resembles a hand made of bark and leaves reaches for the baby, who is now safely entangled by an living oak.

© 2016 M_Rams


Author's Note

M_Rams
After reading this would like to see more?

On a scale from 'pure shit' to 'bad' how was it?

No holding back please, the story, the grammar, the words I used, everything.

Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings i'm a big guy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
p
The actual story wasn't bad and I couldn't find any problem with your English. I'd have liked it to have been paced out more and be a bit longer, maybe telling us why they were there and what the creature was, but it was most certainly very good for something very short.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
p
The actual story wasn't bad and I couldn't find any problem with your English. I'd have liked it to have been paced out more and be a bit longer, maybe telling us why they were there and what the creature was, but it was most certainly very good for something very short.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
1 Review
Added on July 17, 2016
Last Updated on July 17, 2016

Author

M_Rams
M_Rams

Brazil



About
Hi. more..

Writing
TBD TBD

A Book by M_Rams