she's afraid of a light in the dark

she's afraid of a light in the dark

A Story by lyzziefaye
"

i used to be a cutter. this just one writing about depression.

"
this blanket of dullness falls around everything in my life coating my existance in non-chalance. The hardest thing i do every day is to get out of bed...all that follows is just a dim echo in the periphial of my mind. For no rational reason i am shrouded in regret and plauged by a cold sadness whose fingers grasp everything in my life. I would love nothing more than to lie still under the covers all day and feel sorry for myself yet bills rent dogs family and the boyfriend all rear their ugly heads reminding me what happened last time i did nothing and lost it all. Constant headaches and clenched heart are my new best friends-always there and loyal to a fault. My blood flows heavy under my translucent skin begging to be freed by a night of wine and a dull knife. But bloody scars on my arms have led to nothing but speculation and urgent whispers of my lose of a will to live. When in reality it's just the opposite-i'm only trying to bleed myself of what i feel is slowly killing me inside.

© 2009 lyzziefaye


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on December 28, 2009
Last Updated on December 28, 2009

Author

lyzziefaye
lyzziefaye

boulder creek, CA



About
i used to be an avid writer, and in recent years have seem to have lost my muse. i'm looking to respark the talents that i know i have. i live in central california, am a general manager of a small b.. more..

Writing
space space

A Story by lyzziefaye


f*****g f*****g

A Story by lyzziefaye