Chapter 25**

Chapter 25**

A Chapter by Aura Inanna
"

The simplicity of his grudge against our, Felix's and my, families.

"

Felix stood beside Safie, a female creature to match his size and strangeness of appearance, as he bent over my laboratory table, bringing to life a child of his own. He had learned all of my secret art, even assisting me in the creation of Safie, his wife, and Agatha, his sister. That day, he brought to life his own daughter, Lacey, hugging her and crying as she sat up on the table, shocked and dumbfounded at her sudden reanimation, as all reborn children start out.

Years later, Henry killed Felix, who had just animated his second son, Robert, the first having been my namesake, Victor. It was a shock to everyone, as Felix had grown quite a reputation amongst town and family for being grateful and sincere, while Henry was slinking around in the darkness, harboring a grudge against Felix for “stealing his best friend,” and being what he saw as the root of evil and bad luck for our family, although there had been none.

The funeral was difficult to organize, as in the end Felix never did get baptized.




© 2014 Aura Inanna


Author's Note

Aura Inanna
**This goes beyond the chapters in the original book Frankenstein. Sorry this one's short; I may beef it up later. Maybe not.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on September 8, 2014
Last Updated on October 20, 2014
Tags: frankenstein, and, felix, alternate, universe, AU, fanfiction, fanfic, luvinminutes, mary, shelley