Chapter 21

Chapter 21

A Chapter by Mary

Chapter 21

 

 

        The mumblings of, “She’s awake!” seemed to spread like wildfire through the facility, in a few hours almost everyone knew that Arnina was safe and sound back in her body. Only a few though knew the specific details about what happened, and those who did couldn’t make sense of it. Everyone just thought it was a miracle or one of the Queens did it.

 

        “Wait, Jake pulled her back in her body?” asked Aaron the next day in the courtyard.

 

        “Yes, that is what I have been trying to tell you. We don’t know how or why, but that is what happened.” said Chloe trying to get through to Aaron; she had been repeating herself for the last ten minutes.

 

        “Well at least she’s back, that’s all that matters.” said Aaron smiling for the first time in days.

 

        “Hey that she is right here! Stop talking about me like I’m still in a coma or whatever that was.” said Arnina getting annoyed by all the fuss.

 

        “Sorry, glad your back Arnina.” he said looking at her.

 

        “Glad to be back. I can’t even tell you how horrible it was in that stupid other realm, it consisted of nothing…just colorless dirt.” she said.

 

        “Well that experience is surely one of the strangest things that I have heard of since I found out I was Lunarian. I guess we are just lucky that Jake pulled you back. Speaking of Jake, where is he? I want to talk to him about what happened.” said Aaron.

 

        “Where do you think he is? He is in his normal spot over there.” said Arnina pointing over to Jake.

 

        “Right well I’m going over there, Chloe watch her. I don’t want any relapses, I can’t afford another scare like that, I might have a heart attack!” said Aaron walking away.

       

        “I’m fine!” Arnina yelled after him. “I wish people would calm down, everything is back to normal, I feel great…well maybe a little tired but completely fine.” said Arnina to Chloe.

 

        “Arnina, you almost died, forgive us if we are a little worried.” said Chloe with a sigh; she wasn’t quite willing to believe all was well quite yet.

 

        “Your forgiven.” teased Arnina walking over and sitting down in her favorite place. Chloe followed her, and they sat there in peace for only a moment because as soon as Aaron left almost everyone in the room came to check up on Arnina.

       

        “I’m fine thanks.” was Arnina replay to everyone; she was seriously pissed at how everyone was making such a big deal. “I wish they would leave me alone, I am back now and I was only out for a few days, no biggie.” she thought.

 

        Jade came over with Rachel and said excitedly, “Arni I’m so glad you are better! I told them all and they didn’t believe me, I knew you would wake up.”

 

        “Jade she didn’t wake up on her own, Jake did it.” said Rachel looking at Jake on the other side of the room.

 

        “Right I heard about that, Arni how did he do that?” asked Jade.

 

        “I don’t know, none of us do. Maybe it was just luck.” said Arnina wondering herself how Jake pulled her back. She was perplexed by it all, with everyone asking so many questions it just made her all the more curious. “I need to talk to my Queen, maybe I will dream of her and ask her then.” she thought hoping it would be that easy.

 

        “Yeah just luck.” said Rachel obviously not buying that one bit.

 

        “Well Arni I am just so glad you are feeling better, if you need me anytime just ask. We will be going now, you need to rest you look very tired.” said Jade leaving with Rachel.

 

        “Well I can see already that today will be very long.” Arnina muttered.

 

        “Relax they are just your friends, don’t let what Rachel said worry you, she is just trying to stir up trouble. It doesn’t matter how Jake did it, all that matters is that it worked.” said Chloe.

 

       “Yeah well maybe Jake has a gift like you do, I’m sure that’s it. Nothing special between us…” said Arnina noticing that Jake was approaching them.

 

        “Speak of the devil…” said Chloe.

 

        “Hey.” Jake said.

 

        “Hi.” said the girls in unison.

 

        “So you are um feeling better? I am not pulling you out of another realm again, okay?” he said.

 

        “Yes just fine. I do not plan on being further indebted to you.” said Arnina.

 

        “Right, I saved your life and there is the deal we made.” he said with a smirk.

 

        “Deal?” asked Chloe looking between the two in worry.

 

        “Oh I made a deal with him when he agreed to teach fighting lessons, no biggie.” said Arnina shifting in her seat.

 

        “If you say so.” replied Chloe. “I will so find out the details to this deal later.” She thought.

 

        “That’s what I came over to ask you about, fighting lessons. So are we going to continue to do them or not?” he asked.

 

        “Of course, do not think a little something like a near death experience will stop me from completing something I started. We will start tomorrow.” she announced.

 

        “Tomorrow?” said Chloe before Jake could reply. “Arnina yes you did just have a near death experience, so that means you need rest! You need to at least wait a week before you start fighting training again.”

 

        “I think I have to agree with the annoying blonde on this one, I don’t want you passing out when I’m humiliating you in front of the class.” said Jake showing his old self.

 

        “I will not pass out! I am completely FINE!” Arnina yelled standing up to look Jake in the eyes. “I will kick your butt tomorrow…” she started but before she could finish she began to feel dizzy and started to fall over.

 

        Jake caught her in his arms and pulled her close to him and said, “You need your rest.” Then he laid her down gently on the floor putting his jacket under her head as a pillow.

 

        “Watch out for her.” He said to Chloe and walked away.

 



© 2010 Mary


Author's Note

Mary
whatcha think? please review:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

EEEEEEAHHH!!!!!!!! Yeahhhh Jakes getting closer to her ^^ yea

Posted 14 Years Ago


like a near death experience WITH stop me from. I have a question whats going on outside this facility? Like her parents how are they coping and such?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

374 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2010
Last Updated on June 25, 2010


Author

Mary
Mary

Canton, OH



Writing
Angel Movements Angel Movements

A Poem by Mary



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Abandoned Abandoned

A Poem by Mary


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Mary


Chapter 12 Chapter 12

A Chapter by Mary


Dark Guardian Dark Guardian

A Poem by Mary


In the Myst In the Myst

A Poem by Mary