Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Mary

 Chapter 3

 

The ride was bumpy and the girls started to get sick. But they knew that carsickness was the least of their worries, they were being taken to some unknown location, again. Chloe was crying, and Arnina was in shock, she just couldn’t believe that this was happening. She tried to reach for the knife but, the rope was too tight.

 

        Thinking of the rope made her remember the man. She almost started crying thinking of him. “Did I hallucinate that monster? Am I going crazy?” But then she remembered that Chloe had seen him too. She recalled what his distorted face looked like.

 

        He was not human, and there was no getting around that. Even in her state of shock she knew that. He had soulless black eyes, and a face that reminded her of an ogre from a horror film. Even his size was not normal, he had to be at least seven feet tall, she thought. And there was the smell, just like the one she had smelled when she was captured. Thinking of that monster touching her, made her sick.

 

        Arnina had lost all hope of escape, now only hopping that their destination wasn’t death. She couldn’t begin to wonder were he was taking them, but the thought of being sold like an animal made her angry. She didn’t think that there was selling of people anymore, but she guessed that where there are bad people there are bad things.

 

        Finally she decided that she needed to calm Chloe down so she said, “Chloe, listen to me, we are going to be okay. I’m sure someone will find us soon, but we need to stay calm…okay?”

 

        “Huh? Oh…yeah. We need to stay calm, but where are we going, Arnina?” Chloe questioned.

 

        “I’m not sure but, I think he is going to give us to other people or something. But, when they see he got the wrong girls they’ll send us home. Because we are not the people he meant to kidnap, right?” said Arnina.

 

        “Right…” Chloe replied shakily.

 

 

         ***

 

        “We stopped!” whispered Chloe.

 

        “I know…hey I think he is coming, be quiet!” Arnina whispered.

 

        The girls were dragged out of the van. He put them both over his massive shoulders with ease. The girls couldn’t see anything but the dirt road he was treading on. The walk didn’t last long, because the man covered a lot of ground really quickly.

 

The man murmured in his deep voice, “He is really going to like you girlies.” And then giggled until they reached a gate. A voice on what sounded like an intercom asked who was there. The man replied, “It’s me, Kelsler, I’ve got the package.”

 

The girls now knew their captors name. For some reason this gave them reassurance. He was now no longer just the monster. He was Kelsler, and they hated Kelsler. The building, from what small glances they got looked like a mansion. This shocked the girls, wondering if their kidnapper was rich.

 

He led them through, the most beautiful house. They were now even more shocked seeing the extent of the home. They began to wonder if the richest person in the world lived here. The mansion had many floors and they lost track after awhile. But he did eventually stop, at what seemed like the top floor. He went in a room that looked like a study. He dropped them down on the ground in front of an expensive desk. When they looked up they saw that another man was sitting behind the desk.

 

This man they noticed looked human, and seemed to be the owner of the house. He was wearing a suit and had a smug smile on his handsome face. But the lifeless look in his blue eyes scared Arnina. She could sense an evil from this man. But when Arnina looked at Chloe, Chloe looked hopeful. It was obvious that Chloe thought that this man might help them. Arnina then wondered if Chloe might end up being a problem. She did seem like she would do anything to get out of this mess. And Arnina thought that might mean screwing her in the process.

 

The man they now know as Kelsler said, “I got exactly what you asked for, and I even found an extra one. So when do I get paid?”

 

“Be patient, which one is which?” said the rich man.

 

“Well the blond, is ice and the one with a mean look on her face is fire. I had to put her in a freezer, can’t be too careful! You know how Gallumphs are with fire.” replied Kelsler.

 

“Ahhh, fire and ice, very nice! They are perfect for my collection. They don’t make Lunarians like they used to. So have they awakened yet? They look about the age.” said the rich man.

 

“I don’t think so, but you will find out soon.” Kelsler responded.

 

“Yes, Yes I will. You may leave now; I will send you your money. You should get it by tomorrow, good day Mr. Kelsler” the rich man said in a sing song voice.   Then he looked at the girls with a look of hunger and insanity, Arnina’s skin crawled under his gaze.

 

“Good day, Mr. Smith.” Kelsler replied roughly.

 

And he left the room leaving the girls with the mysterious Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith used his phone, and called someone to take the girls to their “rooms”. Not once looking at them again. And he went right back to his work, typing on his computer and humming a chilling tune. After a minute a skinny girl wearing a dirty dress entered the room. Along with a boy just as sickly looking, they went straight to the girls and picked them up.  Carrying them out of the study and apparently to their so called “rooms”.

 



© 2010 Mary


Author's Note

Mary
please review:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The chapter written with skill of a old and experience writer. The simple details and emotion was proper. The story is getting more interesting. What did he want with fire and ice? A very good chapter.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


Why didn't arnina knife that jerk right then and there?

Posted 14 Years Ago


there is a lot of suspense! you make the reader want to keep reading it. :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


Exciting!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Dont know why I read this again but its really great lol!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Enjoyed reading, hope more chapters are coming. One thing I don't understand, why did the man put Arnina in a freezer if he wanted to sell her?

Posted 14 Years Ago


is very good.. =) I like how you used a lot of words that help make ation more real. and i love the last paragraph that makes the readers want to keep reading on.. i really like this series and i hope that you keeep going with it. esprecially the way that you want to finish it.. dfijfdsfokdof dofkdfoertfeo ketoegoegkeogke oe koegjeoge oejegjepogojegjeg negioegeogjegje eotgjejteitijetgpoegjepgege kthmthpergepg ergoipegjepgegmn epgegpetgjhmrgorgo eigtepgepogegneogpegnegpegnegpe ngepgnengopegnegpep pegjegpjegpegjejgjep
and sorry i didthat for more points. love ya bestfriend.

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

once again: I like, there simultaneous dreams had some great imagery. I can't wait to find out who/what they're gunna get sold to. Is it bad that I hope its something gruesome?? and i believe it is spelled tying, or the spell check on my mac is completely wrong :) keep plugging away at this story, its really entrancing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Yay! I'm glad you added the supernatural thing with fire and ice I loved this It's getting better oh but heel should be heal and tying isnt right but i cant think of the right spelling lolol Keep going!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

515 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 15, 2010
Last Updated on April 9, 2010


Author

Mary
Mary

Canton, OH



Writing
Angel Movements Angel Movements

A Poem by Mary



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Mary


Chapter 12 Chapter 12

A Chapter by Mary


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Mary


Chapter 13 Chapter 13

A Chapter by Mary