Global Alert: Country Told They Have 3 Years to Ready for WW3 Threat

Global Alert: Country Told They Have 3 Years to Ready for WW3 Threat

A Story by chane
"

Global Alert: States have been told they have “three years to prepare for World War III due to a specific threat.”

"

A top general says that the UK only has three years to better prepare its army for battle against a possible danger on the level of World War III from a “axis of upheaval”

The new head of the general staff, General Sir Roly Walker, has sent a strong message that there is “just enough time” to “re-establish” a strong land force that can keep hostile countries from starting a war with the West.

Global Alert: He named Iran, Russia, China, and North Korea as countries that are very dangerous.

He named Iran, Russia, China, and North Korea as countries that are very dangerous.
He named Iran, Russia, China, and North Korea as countries that are very dangerous.

Sir Roly said that the result of the war in Ukraine doesn’t matter when it comes to the danger that Russia will pose after the conflict is over. He called Russia a “very, very dangerous” enemy that is likely out to get the UK for helping Ukraine. The former leader of special forces who had served in Afghanistan stressed how important it was to make Britain’s armed forces more “lethal” so they could fight an enemy that could be three times as big as Britain.

According to The Times, he talked about his worries that the British army, which has about 72,500 people, might have to deal with these threats with old weapons because new vehicles and artillery might not arrive in time. He said at a conference on land warfare put on by the Royal United Services Institute, “We have just enough time… to prepare, act, and assure the re-establishment of credible land forces to support a strategy of deterrence.”

© 2024 chane


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on July 26, 2024
Last Updated on July 26, 2024
Tags: WW3

Author

chane
chane

new york, NY



Writing
Commen enemy Commen enemy

A Poem by chane


unsure unsure

A Poem by chane