Risk (Remaster)

Risk (Remaster)

A Story by king louis
"

A girl went to deep web but something surprised her ....

"

Risk

- This story is based on the true story on my own experience - 

 

 Part I

 

  Stanley, Hong Kong, 6 degrees. A flash of lightning accompanied the pounding rain, wrapping my body. I grew colder, sicker, stiffer and wide awake.

 

  I tried to sit up, but I cannot move both of my hands and legs. Why? Why? It seems that I was tied up by a hemp rope. Eyes, were blindfolded. I fought a sudden a part of panic, my heart is bubbling with excitement.  I screamed loudly, “Help! Help!” Then, someone put a tape on my mouth. They took me inside a car. After a few moments later, I was lying somewhere where no light penetrated.  Someone took away the blindfold and I saw a man who is wearing a mask staring at me in front of the ultraviolet light. I recognized that light is used to be used in hospital rooms. Suddenly, I was vaccinated and my vision becomes blurred. My ears become deaf. I open my mouth and yelled. Then I opened my eyes and I realised it was a dream

 

  I remembered the beginning, well enough. I would never forget Wednesday, April 15th.

 

  That day, was the first day that I was taught about internet by teacher Wong, who taught me I.C.T and he said, “Of every website in the surface web, you are safe to access; for the day that you access to the deep web, you are surely dying.” At that time, people were talking about scary stories and photos on the deep web. One Saturday afternoon, my friend Serge met me at Starbucks. He lent me a book called, “Deep Web’s files” which was written by a student who is studying criminal psychology in Hong Kong City University. Actually, I have read that book yesterday and I pretended that I haven’t read that book before. Then, he dropped down his head and ask, “Anson, do you want to go to deep web.” And I said, “No!” Then he said, “ Is Teacher Wong told you that you shouldn’t enter deep web?” Then I told Adam that we can enter any websites on the surface web but not in the deep web because it is notoriously dangerous. Then he said to me, “Bullshit! That is absolute nonsenses. Look at the author of this book! Scary bird wrote this book and he is still okay. If teacher Wong knows the day you go to the deep web, then you will know the hidden side of the world, the secret of our government, free drugs and child pornography.” He put his hands on my shoulder and whisper in my left ear and said, “There are lots of things waiting you to discover.” He put down that book and left. I open the first page of the book and it said, “Some people obsess to Deep web and addicted forever.” Then I said to myself, “Oh really? How?”

 

 

 

 

Taken from Serge’s Facebook Page

 

Date:  21 April

 

Status update: Anson, you goanna visit deep web, there’s a lot of things to know. Find the link in the censored hidden wiki. Shuu…. The the aliens are real.

 

ME: You think I would be scared?

 

Serge: Yeaher, you are timid like a mouse.

 

ME: HAHA. Let’s see who is afraid of deep web.  

22 April

 

  After dinner, I rushed to my room. I opened the book shelf and took the book which Serge lent me. The first page said, “To discover the dark side of humanity.” And then I zip to the next page and it illustrated the procedure on how to go to deep web. I follow the  first step which is go to https://www.torproject.org/. It said, “Our browser is anonymous and thus your privacy will be protected. I clicked on the “About” and it showed it worked by creating an independent internet highway and the government couldn’t chase your location.  It showed an download sign in the bottom and it said, “Click this button to download.” My curiosity literary against my will and it pulled me to pressed the button eventually.

 

I followed the procedure by entering the domain from hidden wiki, “hf7rgfjswave8.onion/index.php/Main_Page” It appeared a list of websites, ranging from dark market to hacking group, from illegal pornography to illegal animal trade. I was amazed that the rumours of deep web are true.

 

 

  Days by days. The first thing that I back home after I have dismissed from school is to go to deep web. I spend around 12 hours on deep web per day. Well, I am surely addicted and I determine to ask for help. I decided to see a social worker. My hands and teeth were shaking. I felt I was a psyco that I cannot live in normal.

 

I went to the social worker’s office and

I had a conversation with Lorre who is a social worker. She asked, “How long have you been on deep web?”

 

“um, 6 months.” I said

 

“How you felt? What is your first impression when you went to deep web?”

 

“Excited.” I said

 

What you seen on deep web?

“Children pornography, killings, rape women.” I said

 

“What you felt when you saw these things ?”

 

I Smiled.

 

I couldn’t made myself back to normal and I understand I was bit sick pervert and I were stepped too deep. I enjoyed experiencing the darkness.

 

 

  Soon, I discovered a strange website, www.holy3.onion. The website is called  ”Holy3”. The background is simple, black as the wallpaper and white as the words. I move the mouse to the box of “Chick here to chat.” And clicked it.

 

 

 

Initially, I met a notorious group of people

 

 

 

Taken from Reddit forum:

 

  “holy3 ” is a website like Omegle that you can talk to anyone from the world randomly and anonymously. However, you only can talk to 3 people, including J24, AriaJ and Sierra.

 

  I start to fidget that I was just curious. Despite I was afraid, I still go click on “Start Chat” button.  At the beginning, they don’t talk until I start to ask them a question.

 

Initially, I met a notorious group of people, called, “packhorse 3”.

 

 

 

 

ME: Hello? Who are you?

 

(Dumbass)J24: NoooNNo

 

Me: How are you?

 

(Nonsense) AriaJ: Are you how?

 

Me: Where do you live?

 

ArialJ: Live you where do?

 

While I fought discouraged to talk to them, Sierra joins our conversation.

Sierra: Don’t do it.

 

 

Me: Do what?

 

(Smart guy) Sierra: leave the Chat room. Juees.  

 

 

 

Sierra: David, do you want to have an  unusual experience?

 

My name is Daniel and they got me. I thought it is a common name.

 

Me: How did you know my name?

 

Sierra: My spirit told me.

 

No way, I said to myself. I tried to leave but my curiosity holded me back

 

Me: Prove it. What did your spirit told you?

 

 

 

Sierra: These day, serge can’t eat well.

 

Me: Who is he?

 

All of a sudden, I recalled him.

 

When I was in school. I vaguely bullied him at school. Literally only the bullies can survive at school, so you have no choice. Tim is a typical weak guy. He is as fragile as an children, 4 foot tall, skinny and white. He often bullied by powerful people like me. After he being kicked from the top of the stairs, punched on his face and thrown out the things of his bag, he was so pissed off, his face grown like a hot chilly pepper and his was injured. I was so satisfied.

 

 

 

Sierra: He can’t leave deep web.

 

I immediately go to facebook to search his name but he ain’t on the list. Soon, I took my phone and called him but no one answered. It seems that he has vanished. I was so terrified, my hands were sharking and my heart was pounding. then, a new message popped-up.

 

Sierra: .jpg

 

Sierra: He is under my control now. Ha-ha.

 

Sierra: He is in the Stanley Park. Go and find him on 11pm tonight.

 

“The conversation ended”

 

 

  I opened the photo and I saw Serge was kidnapped. Serge was sat at the middle whereas his eyes were blindfolded and his both hands were tied up at his back of the dark wooden chair.   He was surrounded by 3 guys. One was holding a knife that he intends to drive his neck, the others’ were holding a hoax.

 

 

  My head is empty and I determine to get him out.

 

To go? Or not to? If not, what would happen next?

 Part II

 

I was anxious that I worried they did something bad to him. Although I may not like him, I wanna know whose three guys are. My head was full of questions.Why would they know my name and even my friends? What they would have done to him? Why would they kidnap him? …….. But I don’t have time to deal with it, I must rescue him.

 

 

It was a 7 degrees cold evening, heavy wind and light rain pour down in torrents. I wore a jacket and I packed up my things rushing to the venue. Soon, I went to the park. I saw a wooden house with yellow light. I got closed to the house  by squatting down and walked slowly but minding the little steps.

 

I was hiding under the windows. I stood behind the wall  I warily join my little head and gazed inside the window carefully and I saw Serge was wearing a thin black t-shirt and shaking.

 

I took a knife from my bag. I grabbed it and put it on my back with my left hand and knocked the door with my right hand. Two black fat and skinny guy  opened the door for me.  

 

The house has a strong shity smell and I saw a bunch of tools for torture on the left . On the right, I saw a lift.

 

A guy was heading to the torture tools and I was threatened.

 

“What are you going to do to me?”

 

My head was put on a rubbish bag and both of my hands were tied up on my back. While I was struggling, I told them to let me go. I tried to resist them by screaming but I was ignored. Then, they put me on stretcher.

 

A guy said,” Bring him to the basement. “

 

I literally felt sick and ask, “Help! Help!”

 

Soon, after they sent me to the basement, they lifted me up and I stood. Then I heard a vast of people clapping their hands and I heard someone said, “Welcome Eve!” Then, they took off the rubbish bag and blindfold. I saw myself at the stage will the host and in opposite is a vast of audiences. I asked myself, ‘Where am I?’ I was so scared. “Don’t worry Eve, you are now on the reality TV show called, ‘stupid girl, deep web” .

 

 I saw my parents and I rush to them and hugged them. “It’s all of a prank. My tears burst out down my face.  All of which you experience is made by our tv show. You were filmed from the beginning to the end.”

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, here are the 3- pack horse. Please come out.” Said the host.

 

3 women came out and one of the woman who is called ‘Sierra’ spoke,

“sorry, John, we were trolling you.”

 

 

 

 

 

END

© 2017 king louis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
Added on October 20, 2017
Last Updated on October 29, 2017
Tags: #deepWeb, #Scary, #Crime

Author

king louis
king louis

Kowloon , China, Hong Kong



About
I am studying music at royal holloway.I am Asian that I am a Hongkonger. I am an UFO researcher, especially in Exopolitics, Research Director of Bluelight, writer and musician. I am interested Occult .. more..

Writing
si-fi si-fi

A Screenplay by king louis