Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by lots fo love ♥

Eve took the charm and it brought her home. She ran into her room, and the first thing that she did was take the charm and put it in the special box of all her mother’s old things. She put it next to her mother’s old earrings.

                                *****************************************************************************

That night as she lay in bed ugangy was the only thing Eve could think about. So many questions bubbled up in her brain to ask camica.

Was this all just a dream? And if t wasn’t how are we going to be able to pull this off?

She thought. Oh great even worse. What if Judy finds out? I can’t do this I’ll get killed if we’re caught. O.k. then it’s settled. Tomorrow when I go to ugangy I’ll just tell her I can’t commit to something like that. With that happier not on her head she went to bed.



© 2008 lots fo love ♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good night Evee. xD

Good night sky.
Good night Dawn. rofl!

Posted 15 Years Ago


that was great I really like Eve why does Princess Camica want to be Eve I think this story has a lot to offer didn't you write a nother book with the name The Flower Charm maybe not

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 2, 2008
Last Updated on September 2, 2008


Author

lots fo love ♥
lots fo love ♥

NJ



About
uuh i like neon colors, skinny jeans, photography, guys with long eyelashes, black hair, ipod, s green monsters, daydreamin, tyedye jeans, nerdy glasses, black and white pictures, scary movies, black .. more..

Writing