Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by lots fo love ♥

 

 

“Ahhhhhhhh!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

“What is the entire racket upstairs!” her step-mom had heard her. She was coming up the stairs. Right before she got in the room the charm whisked her to another realm.

The place that the charm led her to was beautiful. It had lushes, green bushes, shrubs, and trees. The sky was the blues….err…pinkest sky you’ve ever seen? Oh well.

“Where am I?” she said to no one in particular. “Where is this place… what is this place?”

“You’re in Gangly. It is a magical realm that no mortals know of. “Said a sweet voice behind her.

“What? Who said that? And by the way you can close the theory of no mortals knowing of this place because I am one.” said Eve. “And who are you?”

“Why I am Camica, the princess of this place.”

“Well Princess Camica, can you at least show me what you look like?”

“Of course! Follow my voice.”

Then Princess Camica led her into a dark cave.

“Where am I now?”

“You are in the cave of Wonders. Now you really have to follow my voice because most people come in but never come out.”

“oh.” she said in a hushed whisper. Then she heard two sets of echoing footsteps. She got scared. Then she realized that it was just the footsteps Princess Camica’s and her own. Then they reached a big hallow room. It glistened in the spots of sunlight that came through the cracks in the wall. It seemed to be made entirely of warm, unmelting snow. Surprisingly it was blue snow.

“Wow this place is beautiful. But it is made of warm snow? How is it not melting?”

“Well it is hard to explain, But let’s just say the snow is in a trance, sort-of. O.K.”

“O.K. How come I still cannot see you? And why did we have to come here?”

“We had to come here because my father doesn’t want me to change visible outside the palace, but I do anyway. It’s fun. I come in here because my father won’t know.”

Just then the wind started to swirl around one place.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

 

 

 



© 2008 lots fo love ♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like how all the chapters end in AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Omg I wanna read more! PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


cool colors The princess is very Mysterious


Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 2, 2008
Last Updated on September 2, 2008


Author

lots fo love ♥
lots fo love ♥

NJ



About
uuh i like neon colors, skinny jeans, photography, guys with long eyelashes, black hair, ipod, s green monsters, daydreamin, tyedye jeans, nerdy glasses, black and white pictures, scary movies, black .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..