Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by lots fo love ♥

 

The sun was shining as Eve walked home from school. She knew she should be happy but she wasn’t. She had just taken one of the scariest tests of the semester, and she was sure she failed. Now she would have to face her new step-mom her dad just married. Eve

Thought she was a vile creature from the deep, deep part of the ocean. She liked her old mom a lot better. Her mom had died a least a year ago and her father

Remarried.

“Hey doufous!” yelled her across-the -street-neighbor Joe.

“What ja doin’?”

Joe was a tall boy with brown, curly hair. He had the biggest, boldest blue eyes you’d ever seen.

Eve didn’t want to deal with him right now. She had too much on her mind.

“Leave me alone Joe.” she said very calmly. “I don’t want to talk right now.”

“What you’re scared of getting called . . .?” Before he could finish she ran into the house.

“Dad I’m home!” she screamed.

“Dad’s not home. He had to go to a business meeting in Florida so he won’t be back ‘till Thursday.” her step-mom called back.

“Uhhhhh!”

“Well that’s how you want to play huh. Well if you back-talk me again you are grounded for a week!” she was furious. “Ok Judy I will be good. But I wanted to tell dad about my test…” her voice trailed off. At that moment she snuck upstairs to her mom’s old painting room. It was still filled with all of her mother’s things but her step-mom wants to throw it all out. She went in. it smelled of her mother and old, dry paint. She was looking around the room when something caught her eye. It was a little flower charm about the size of a thumb. She went over to pick it up when it floated into the air.

“Ahhhhhhhh!”



© 2008 lots fo love ♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow. o.o

Posted 15 Years Ago


Very Great start! Keep going with it!!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


First of all, it's a little confusing, but you TOTALLY get the gist by it ;).
But, I like the idea.
I kinda feel bad for Eve... It must suck to have a step-mom, well, HER step-mom.

Posted 16 Years Ago


I feel sorry for eve the charm is cool it floats

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 2, 2008
Last Updated on September 2, 2008


Author

lots fo love ♥
lots fo love ♥

NJ



About
uuh i like neon colors, skinny jeans, photography, guys with long eyelashes, black hair, ipod, s green monsters, daydreamin, tyedye jeans, nerdy glasses, black and white pictures, scary movies, black .. more..

Writing