Dead guys rock.

Dead guys rock.

A Story by Valkyrie Warrior
"

The title says it all. This is a little bit sexual, but only in references not explicit :)

"

I woke up at 11:11 am on Saturday morning. I could hear Carl moving around downstairs, probably cooking. I slid out of bed and put on my robe, ran a brush though my hair and headed downstairs. As I expected Carl was cooking, not that he could eat but I sure could. Carl turned around and said in a rather bored sounding voice "Good morning". Carl was one of those people who had a sort of arrogant beauty, the kind of beauty that said "Look at me" but the kind of owner that said "What you looking at". I had never really liked Carl, well not until about 3 years ago when he died.

 

When Carl was alive we always had a sort of, predator prey relationship, sometimes I was the predator, sometimes prey. Until 3 years ago when Carl was 16 he and his friends were playing on a bridge when Carl fell in and drowned. After that we kind of hit it off.

 

"Morning" I replied, not downcast at all by his tone because Carl always sounded bored. Well not always, I mean when I say we "hit it off", I mean really  hit it off.

 

"I made breakfast" Carl said, turning back to the sink but pointing to the mountain of food on my table. "No kidding" I say, siting down. "How did you sleep?" Carl asks, siting down too and drying his hands on a tea towel "Well, ad long" I said "Good" he replied, leaning forward "It will make up for tonight".

 

After breakfast I went to work. I work at a office building as a secretary. When I got back Carl was ready and waiting.

 

I swear I didn't sleep the whole night and Carl never got tired.

 

Oh the advantages to dating a dead guy.    

© 2014 Valkyrie Warrior


Author's Note

Valkyrie Warrior
Whatever?????!!!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was such fun to read! It's merry and you make it sound so plausible and the description of Carl's beauty, the narration, the really amazingly unique concept, the dialogues and everything else is so wonderful. Oh, I admire your imagination!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

9 Years Ago

Wow, thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can see that dating dead guy has advantages, but dating one that can cook--what could be better?

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Valkyrie Warrior

9 Years Ago

Exactly!!!! Thank you for your kind review :).

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 8, 2014
Last Updated on December 8, 2014

Author

Valkyrie Warrior
Valkyrie Warrior

Vallhallah , My mind



About
Hello again I have decided to return to this community for real this time. Sorry to all those who sent me read requests, I am getting on to those as you read this :) more..

Writing