DolanXMagcon~The Player

DolanXMagcon~The Player

A Story by Loliv
"

Olivia was a normal teenage girl, until her parents demanded her to move houses. Living with her brother in a huge house was enough pressure. Having the player next door made it worse.

"
My name is Liv and I'm 15 years old. My parents are rude and ignore me and my brother. Most of the time my parents argue, but the one thing they have agreed on for long time is making me and Alex live in our own house.
"It will be easier to live," Alex pleads. I can't believe he wants to move. For goodness sake, we can't move to America. We are pure Brits. I, for one, could never get used to the weather.
After a year of begging, I gave in to my brother and now I find myself sitting in my bedroom staring at my closet. Not much clothes choice..... Lol JK! I choose a skirt, some high knee socks, a polka dot blouse and my nan's gold necklace. I smile at my outfit and begin to pack my future outfits.
2 days hours later Alex and I are in a airplane, which is cramped. Mum and dad didn't even acknowledge our departure from the house. Whatever...
I grab my red wireless beats and play some music off my phone. I close my eyes as Don't -Bryson Tiller comes on.
Don't play with it don't be dishonest
Still not understanding this logic
I'm back and I'm better
And I want you bad as ever
I wake to a jab in my side and a low grown from Alex. "Wakey wakey love!" Alex exclaims. Yay? We grab our suitcases and shuffle out the airport. We call a taxi oh I mean cab and ask to go to Chino Hills.
Slowly the cab came to a halt as we arrived at the house. A beautiful house with palm trees in the front garden. Whilst Alex pays the man, I walk to the front door. I drag my suitcase behind me. Damn let jag is going to hit me hard.
Suddenly a loud slam comes from our new neighbours house and a handsome boy jogs down the steps. He grins up at Alex. "Hey man! Welcome to Chino Hills!" He exclaims. He follows Alex, who is walking towards me with the keys. They talk about Xbox and YouTube when suddenly the boy mentions Drake. "My biggest music inspiration is Drake, what about you?" He asks in general. I beam towards him, he likes Drake!
"Well, Liv here loves Drake. I'm more of a 2Chainz man myself" Alex replies.
The boys eyes slowly meet mine and we stare for 2 minutes. His brown eyes melting into my blue ones. I break the gaze and nag at Alex to open the door.

As soon as we enter the house, I know it's going to be filled with memories. I run up to my pink room and unpack my clothes. When I'm finished I jump down the stairs and walk to Alex. "So, who was that?" I question, desperate to know who the hottie was.
"His names Cameron. Cameron Dallas"

© 2017 Loliv


Author's Note

Loliv
Ignore Grammar Problems!
What do u guys think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on January 7, 2017
Last Updated on January 7, 2017
Tags: Dolan Twins, Magcon, Player, Fanfic

Author

Loliv
Loliv

Los Angeles



About
ⓓⓞⓝⓣ ⓓⓞ ⓓⓡⓤⓖⓢ, ⓖⓔⓣ ⓗⓘⓖⓗ ⓞⓝ ⓛⓘⓕⓔ ⓘⓜ ⓝ.. more..