Braden Riley

Braden Riley

A Chapter by ellie
"

Marie bumps into Braden, and they are starting to get to know each other. Meanwhile, Victoria becomes jealous that Braden is walking Marie home. But she does nothing about it but moan and groan.

"

Yes! School was finally over….just for today. But, the point was no more listening to teachers lecture for the day, no more Victoria! Marie said good-bye to Quinn for today. Marie headed out to get her bike, when suddenly, Braden Riley bumped into her, and she fell. She dropped her backpack and some of the books on the ground. “Oh my gosh! I…I am so sorry,” Braden apologized.

“It’s fine,” Marie replied, and when she looked up, she noticed that she bumped into Braden. When she noticed that it was Braden that she bumped into, her cheeks became red.

 After she got all her books into her tote, she walked away, but that didn’t stop Braden to talk to her. “Umm… do you want me to walk you home?”

Marie didn't understand why Braden wanted to walk her home. But this was her chance to get to know Braden, so she took it.

“Sure. I guess. I live about a mile or two away. Are you sure that it will be okay, because won’t Victoria be mad if you did?” Marie sneered, even though she really didn’t mean to. She grabbed her bike, and started riding away.

“Wait!!!” Braden ran as fast as a cheetah. Like literally. It was awkward because Braden never noticed Marie at school until now.  He kept on running, until he caught up with Marie, and he grabbed her wrist.              

 

“Please, let me walk you home. I don’t care if Victoria gets mad at me. I have to admit, sometimes, she acts like such a mean prep! Sometimes, I want to break up with her, but I just can’t,” he admitted.

Marie smiled at him. She really did want him to walk her home, so she can get to know the Braden Riley. “Ok. You can walk me home.”

Braden smiled. He was glad that she agreed with him.  Marie’s house was about a mile or so away, and Braden lived close to her. But Marie didn’t know that. “First of all, I should have asked. What is your name?”

“I’m Marie. Marie Beddingfield,” she said.

Victoria noticed from by the school that Braden was walking with loser Marie. She became outraged. Natalie and Paige were talking to Kenny and his girlfriend, Lexington. Lexington was also popular, but she never made fun of Marie. “Girls! Did you see that Braden is walking loser Marie home!?”

Natalie and Paige continued talking to Kenny and Lexington. When Victoria noticed that Natalie and Paige ignored her, she shoved them aside so she could talk to them. “Girls. I have a major issue!! Braden is walking that brat home!!!”

“Who?” Paige asked.

Victoria rolled her eyes at Paige. She really doesn’t know who the brat is? OMG, she thought. This was the first time that Braden ever walked another girl home, especially Marie. “Marie you dumb head!”

“Duhh!” Natalie shouted.

Victoria wanted to confront Marie, but she decided not to. She left school and headed home.

 



© 2008 ellie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well I didnt think Brandon was the secret.... but maybe he is...lol.. I dont know. I think you should def finish the book..... have it edited and then published. I know allot of teenage girls who can relate to this story... great write and can wait for the rest !!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 5, 2008