Sweet revenge

Sweet revenge

A Story by liyadjaba
"

If there is something sweeter than revenge, it's revenge gone wrong !

"

Chapter one:

BRAYDEN
Year 2003, Constance high school.
I sat in my class, looked at everyone around me who was either chatting, reading , or looking at something on their phones.
I was really bored, so I decided to go to my best friend Jake's classroom and see if he could skip class with me, today again. We always skipped classes, we did that at least three days a week because we were really tired with all that school stuff.
When I arrived in his classroom, there were a lot of students and they were talking between them. I looked at Jake's table and  he wasn't there. When I started to head back to my class I saw him come out of another classroom.
   "Hey man, what are you doing here??" He called , while running up to me.
" Where are you coming from." I asked him instead of answering to his question.
He looked behind him then back at me.
"Went to see a buddy." he said, " What you doing here?"
   " Nothing, just bored, I  want to skip class and I wanted to see if you in???" I answered.
    "Hell yeah, I'm in. But won't we get into trouble, it's early though."
" Who cares?" I responded. " Forget about trouble and let's go, I need to get out of here." Shoving him toward the hallway.
   " Ok, Ok Let me get my bag then we are out."
"Be quick." I said leaning on his class door frame. His table was all the way to back of the class.
While he went to get his bag, I look through his class, most of his classmates were still talking between them, except for one person.
A girl, she was sitting in front of Jake's table. She was reading a book and looked like an awkward freshman who was wearing glasses. She had her hair tied in a ponytail, That made me think that maybe she was a nerd.
Jake came back with his bag and told me to go, but I stopped him.
"Who is that blondie with the glasses in the back??"
He turned back to look at the direction I was showing him. " Oh, that's Kenzie, she is New here, smart too, so far all she does is to read beside studying. " he answered still looking at her.
   I kept looking at her.  " All she does is read beside studying? So she is a nerd!" I stated to my self. "I like messing with nerds."
  Jake looked at me then said. " What are you thinking Brayden, I don't want to be in trouble this early morning, and by the way you are looking at Kenzie, you look like trouble.
   " Don't worry You know I like troubling nerds"
  Without hearing Jake answer, I walked to  Kenzie's table.
   She was still reading, I stood on the side of her table and took a look at what she was reading. It was a novel, it looked like a romantique one. Some of the worlds I was seen were big for a girl like her.
"Hey there what are you reading."  I already knew the answer. But I wanted to see what her answer would be.
She quickly closed her book, leaned on top of it so I wouldn't see, then she looked at me, Embarrassment written over her face, her cheeks were turning a bit red.
" A book."  She answered and looked back at her now closed book. I laughed.
" I know it's a book, but what kind? Nerd stuff? Or dirty stuff?" 
Again she lifted her head and looked at me, but this time she staid silent.
I sat down in at the table that was in front of her so I could see her face since she was hiding it, she looked cute with her glasses.
"Let me see the book you are reading."
Frowning she said." No!"
" Ok than skip class with my buddy and I."
Again she said. "No!"
I reached to get her book, she took it quickly.
" Why you don't wanna show it to me?"
She didn't answer.
" Ok so tell me what's the story about."
She looked at me again with annoyance.
" Can you just live me alone?" She said with a low voice, " please" she added.
" I'm not living honey till you show the book, or tell me what it is about."
She frowned, I didn't know what I was doing asking her to show me the book. I couldn't care less about it, but I liked seen her innocent face.
I wanted to annoy her every time she lifted her head and looked at me with those blue eyes.
A minute later she let her guards down and looked behind her, I quickly took the book from her hands then rose from my seat.
"Give it back." She said, she stood as well and tried to reach it from my hand. But, I was way taller than her, I had my hand up over my head so she couldn't get it.
That's when the other students realized what was happening between Kenzie and I.

© 2017 liyadjaba


Author's Note

liyadjaba
Hay guys please let me know what you think.
You may see some grammar problems that's because I'm still learning English .
Thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on February 2, 2017
Last Updated on February 2, 2017

Author