Chi-uh-oh!

Chi-uh-oh!

A Story by alissa
"

a short story about a spinal adjustment.

"

This one time I went to the chiropractor, and he was like the “cool” chiropractor.  His wife was a Rockett, he used slang, and he brought his Pug to office–-he was cool. 

Well, before I went to see my “cool chiropractor” I had read this beauty magazine that lead me to put chapsick on my eyebrows.  As everyone knows, you lie face down on that chiropractor table with the roll of fresh paper the consistency of those disposable public toilet seat covers.  Well, after my adjustment, I stood up and there were 2 giant grease marks where my eyebrows had been.  It was a really unexpected embarrassment that I wish I could have explained, but the whole thing was a little too bizarre.  Then again, maybe he would have understood.  He was that sort of “understanding, cool chiropractor.”  I bet I’m not the first person to put chapstick on my eyebrows before going in for a spinal adjustment.

© 2008 alissa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha, why on earth would the article tell you to put chap stick on your eyebrows? I like embarrassing, awkward moments and if this was built up a little more it could be as awkward as a toot in church.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 22, 2008

Author

alissa
alissa

Chesterfield, NJ



About
2 weeks ago I quit my job in retail and now I take the train on Wednesdays to New York City for an acting class. During the week I write, baby-sit, and clean my room. I smoke cigarettes AND tell a l.. more..

Writing
The Seating The Seating

A Story by alissa