The Final Cut

The Final Cut

A Story by lissamia4
"

A girl in her last minutes of life.

"

I look up at my ceiling, feeling my head spin from the lack blood.

I can feel the blood pouring down my wrists from the two cuts I made minutes before, covering the floor around me.

I don’t feel a thing, maybe I should, at least I was hoping I could because then maybe I wouldn’t have cut so deep.

I was hoping to feel something that tied me to this life, that I would be willing to stay but I feel nothing, I feel numb.

I wanted help, reached out to people but they turned away from me. So I cut and drank my misery.

I am worth nothing alive and won’t be missed.

I feel myself getting tired, the little fight I had slipping away.

I close my eyes, seeing the dog I will miss but no one else.

I feel my breathing start to slow down even more and I start to drift away to a place much happier then here.

I feel relieved. 

© 2015 lissamia4


Author's Note

lissamia4
Hi, I would like some feed back. Its something I wrote real quick while I was at work. So grammar might not be great. But would love to know what you think. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

But why??
Why the girl cut her wrist?
If you want to keep the suspense then it is fine..
"I wanted help"
What type of help and why they turned back?

I think it could be a great work of suspense..

Posted 7 Years Ago


when you cannot find someone to miss you must think of the things you will miss and make them yours. nice writing of despair ...this story is unfortunately so true...makes me blue.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 1, 2015
Last Updated on October 1, 2015
Tags: girl, death, cut, cutting, tired, depression, help, alone, blood

Author

lissamia4
lissamia4

NY



About
HI, I'm Melissa. I'm 26. I like to write short stories, about fantasy, erotica, true life, etc. Anything that my mind wonders to. I try to write it down and turn it into something interesting. more..

Writing
Angels Angels

A Story by lissamia4


Weakness Weakness

A Story by lissamia4