Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by damn those hipsters

  She still struggles against the rough leather straps, even though she has been in that damn room for months and knows that they are impossible to break. She hears the key turn in the door and decides to stop.

  It would be a shame if she was punished again.

  The door opens and light streams in. She winces. It’s been so long since she has felt the sun, beating down on her skin. It has been so long since she’s seen the bright sun. Once she escaped, she would stare up at it's bright rays for hours and hours, bathing herself in it. 

  He closed the door, and the room darkened again. He walked over to the bed that she was strapped on to. She learned a while ago that screaming doesn’t do any good.

  She studies his features-the features that she has seen her whole life. She stares at his rough tanned face, his long greasy blond hair and his blue eyes. He could be handsome. But to her, he was an ugly disaster.

  He smiled, and let his finger slip into her mouth. She learned a while ago that biting on it won’t help.

  He shoved it down farther, and farther, and farther. She didn’t fight back.

  It was her 12th birthday. 



© 2011 damn those hipsters


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Huh. Sounds interesting and twisted. Well done. I'd like to read more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ooo I wanna read moree!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Interesting. Wondering what will happen next. Keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was good. I could relate when she was talking about how she wanted to bathe in the sun for hours. I'm interested.
Keep writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
4 Reviews
Added on November 25, 2011
Last Updated on November 25, 2011


Author

damn those hipsters
damn those hipsters

United Kingdom



About
i hate bios because they’re crap. my name’s chelsea and i’m 16. i’m from the north east of england and my school is so chavvy our boys dance thing was called ‘houghto.. more..

Writing