Nicky and Nicole

Nicky and Nicole

A Story by Lilmama
"

two sister's having a hard time get in along

"
Hi Nicky what's up with you said Mackenzie oh just nothing Mackenzie there's nothing wrong with me said nicky oh sorry for asking said Mackenzie oh Mackenzie I didn't mean what I said I m just filed off because my little sister Nicole got me in trouble said nicki oh that' s why you two don't get along but you should just deal with it because if you have any kids the same thing will happen to you as a mom so Mack a change before it's to late Mackenzie said you just don't get it Nicole dose'int listen to me. So Nicky I heard you and your little sister Nicole are not getting along said Chelsea ok ok I'll apology to her Nicky said but I'm not done with her there's more thing's that she doesn't do.







that was the end of the sneak peak of Nicky and Nicole coming soon and shh it's a secret!

© 2013 Lilmama


Author's Note

Lilmama
I hope you like the sneak peek and if you did you will love the real story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on January 12, 2013
Last Updated on January 12, 2013
Tags: drama attitude lonlyness

Author

Lilmama
Lilmama

Raytown, MO



About
Hi my real name is Jennifer I am ten I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and I really like to sing and dace my favorite music group is OMG Girlz thanx and destany chance. more..

Writing