This breeze

This breeze

A Poem by lelym

So nice out i can feel the breeze hit my face not the kind that will beat your skin !! lol the one that feels soo amazing i wish it was a person and its just so perfect, next to a brown delightful green tree , i can hear the wind touching them so gently . haha it makes me laugh iam here thinking what if i was one, how beautiful it would be to just sit there and get attention from the winds and the sun above , that do no harm , the rain that might come any minute any second god knows but knowing the sun will be bright during the day and the calmy nights, with still the breeze in the dark , I would be happy just stand there dont have to walk or talk just see people pass by, some with fucked up lives, not knowing what their world is like, but no matter what ill just be standing right!!! with my leaves by my side,some might fall cause they didnt hold on me tight .. thats what my world would be like, just waiting for the sun in the day and the moon at night :)

© 2015 lelym


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You make it sound like I want to stand there with you. The moon at night is something I could go for too. Cool poem.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 29, 2015
Last Updated on December 29, 2015

Author

lelym
lelym

Orlando, FL



About
Iam a deep thinker. more..

Writing
Indeed Indeed

A Poem by lelym