A dream I had

A dream I had

A Story by Lee Wilson

It was 2 days this dream I had and yet I remember her face so vividly,

her eyes Blue, her smile warm and inviting her hair black as ebony.

She had told me her name..Cynthia. she was 28 years old and she had lived in CE for a while now this same person I just dreamed of again. last night. We were riding a train and we went up into the hill where there was White Pine growing/ I looked at the trees and they were laden with pine cones.

 i asked how her cat was doing because of the hemophilia. She replied "The vet found a way to help her" and she is doing well. She gave merlin a lil pat on the head too..

We stood close to each other..on the train face to face smiling as though we were deeply in love. I asked her how much longer shall we met like this only in a dream, when can we really meet?

Then our dream came to an end. there wasnt an answer.

 all I have is Cynthia in Coneticit with a cat who has hemophilia..I didn't even know that such a thing existed in animal until I goggled it the monet I awoke.

 

I have no idea what is happening. I never had a dream taht continued like this before

 

Update

 

again I dreamed of this one called Cyntheia,

 For last night again she appeared in my dream, she was danceing graaaacefully and gleffully for she was with her love once again,

 

Cynthia then said hellow my love and merlin lepped with joy, bounding happilly. And then I drew a balnkket and laid up on it  and she in gracefull swan like movemnet  she tumbled to the ground just in front of me where I laid and I wispered in here ear taht I l ove her and she replied aye my love and I love you to. her perfume was like fresh spring roses after a rain. her hair smelld like peaches she and I were of one soul, one spirit.

 

How I wish for this dream to stop taunting me.

© 2008 Lee Wilson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aha, a few spelling mistakes. But easily corrected. Good luck finding out who Cynthia is in reality =]
--Niki

Posted 15 Years Ago


hu? my ancestors are of celtic decent, I am a Scotsman who's linage dates back to scotland to 630 were lies in ireland? hu?

Posted 16 Years Ago


It lies in ireland. Cynthia is there.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 14, 2008

Author

Lee Wilson
Lee Wilson

Longview, WA



About
My name is Lee Wilson , I am currently 37 years of age and have been writing since being in the Job Corpes, I love to writ e on anything from short stories to love and of romance in which of the lat.. more..

Writing
Patrick Patrick

A Poem by Lee Wilson


WINDOWS ! WINDOWS !

A Story by Lee Wilson


PKU PKU

A Poem by Lee Wilson