Cold Winters Night

Cold Winters Night

A Story by Lee Wilson

The moon is shining bright, giving off highlights in the sights time clouds, a screech owl can be heard in the not so distant woodlands. the creator takes brush in hand and begins his creative work with every stroke he paints a picture in fine detail. Open your eye and ears feel the nights chill hear the Screech owl Screech, fill the icy brush as the artists beguines to paint, smell the Ice that is in the air and taste the frigid air but most of all, take the time to help those in need, for they too get cold, remember your pets and bring them in on theses chilly nights for unlike there cousins the coyote and wolf, or cougar and lioness or beloved canines and cats can not survive in this weather.so imagine you are them Imagine you shivering in the night barking as to say let us in let us in..or meowing as the try to stay warm. And let us not forget our human friends as well for they too need shelter and help. Slencha that means to your health in Gaelic.

© 2008 Lee Wilson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on February 14, 2008

Author

Lee Wilson
Lee Wilson

Longview, WA



About
My name is Lee Wilson , I am currently 37 years of age and have been writing since being in the Job Corpes, I love to writ e on anything from short stories to love and of romance in which of the lat.. more..

Writing
Patrick Patrick

A Poem by Lee Wilson


WINDOWS ! WINDOWS !

A Story by Lee Wilson


PKU PKU

A Poem by Lee Wilson