Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by ღForever.Lautnerღ

     A week passed, Taylor and Mandy were still with each other, and they seemed to be getting worse, in which they were getting more closer and more serious by the minute. 
     Mandy seemed to be drifting away from me, as she got closer to Taylor, some kind of friend she was. I felt more alone by the minute. 
    And then I snapped. 
     It was when Taylor and Mandy were walking in the hallway, with his arm around her waist. They definitely saw me, and you know what they did? Right in front of me, Mandy pulled Taylor to her, and started kissing him...RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
     The patter of my footsteps seemed loud in the desolate hallway. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't see them together anymore. I didn't know how or why I was jealous, because I hated Taylor...but when he was with Mandy, he made it so I wanted him. 
     I ran into the bathroom, not knowing where else to go. What could I do? I couldn't just ask them to break up. I tore open my notebook and leaned against a wall. Writing a poem was all I could think of doing, because poems usually helped me get my feelings out. I grabbed a pen that I had stored behind my ear, and started writing furiously.
     When you have your arm around her
     I wish it was me instead
     When you say that you love her
     I wish that was me in my head
     When you are with her
     My insides churn with loneliness
     It's been a long time
    since I've played the game of love
    Someone needs to teach me how to play again. 
    But now, something seems to stir inside me
    Wanting me to get up again
    My heart and mind want you
    Am I doing the right thing?
   Or will I fall down again
   I want to do something
   But I don't know what
   You're dating my best friend
   I don't want to feel like a w***e or a s**t
   She's my friend...
   And you're just a guy
   But I can't help how my heart feels
   how love is overcoming my mind
   So in case you haven't guessed
   My love for you is a flame
   I want you to chose me instead
   and only then will the fire be tamed. 
     I stared at all the lines that I had written, before tearing the paper apart. I couldn't risk anyone knowing about this. I threw it in the trash and walked out of the bathroom. The poem did help me feel better, but I still had to do something...and I still had no idea what to do. 


© 2011 ღForever.Lautnerღ


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like your style of writing. Your storytelling flows well while keeping the reader engaged. Good job!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

350 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 31, 2011
Last Updated on January 31, 2011


Author

ღForever.Lautnerღ
ღForever.Lautnerღ

About
Haha, despite the fact that I am just totally into Taylor Lautner, there's nothing more I'd say...Tune in to see all my Taylor Lautner fanfictions! :) LIST: P.S. I Love You (in progress) more..

Writing