Chapter 4 ~ Taylor's POV

Chapter 4 ~ Taylor's POV

A Chapter by ღForever.Lautnerღ

I've always loved fans and all, but the fans in this school seemed a little too enthusiastic. As soon as the bell rang in History, I was mobbed by fans. And as soon as I escaped the classroom, I got mobbed by them in front of my locker. I had to promise to sign autographs during lunch to get them off my back for a little bit. 
When they finally cleared away, I saw a girl on the floor, trying to get her books together. From the look of her, she had tried to get through the crowd in order to get her books for her next class...big mistake. I heard the tardy bell ring, and saw her run in the opposite direction, not noticing me at all. 
I looked at her retreading form curiously. She probably wasn't a fan, a normal person. It was nice to know that there were some sane people here. I looked at my schedule, I had English in room 201 next. I headed in the direction that I had seen the girl head. 
It turned out that I didn't have English with her, what a shame. I got mobbed again as I headed out after class. Man, I really need to get some body guards. I headed to my locker, and saw the girl that I saw before, only this time, she was with a friend. Her friend looked back and caught my eye and then looked quickly back. She nudged the other girl, but the other girl just shook her head, as if deciding not to look at me. Interesting...
       I headed over to my locker, the mob following me, it was kinda really annoying. I sighed and took out some money, the mob surrounding me. All of a sudden I heard a yelp and turned quickly to the source of it. I found out soon enough, because the source just fell into me. I caught her before she could fall to the ground. 
       "Whoa, I'm sorry!" she apologized. "I, uh, got pushed by the..." She looked up. "Oh, uh...hey...?"
      "You got pushed?" I asked her. I turned to the mob and raised an eyebrow. They just shrugged their shoulders. 
      "Uh, yeah...anyways, I better be going to lunch...See ya!" she wiggled out of my hold and disappeared before I could catch her. 
      I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. She was really some girl. I would have to get to know her sometime. How would she feel if I asked her out? Would that be too soon? 


© 2011 ღForever.Lautnerღ


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Don't you think this is kinda hurried? And I wonder if Taylor himself is reading this...

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

354 Views
1 Review
Added on January 23, 2011
Last Updated on January 26, 2011


Author

ღForever.Lautnerღ
ღForever.Lautnerღ

About
Haha, despite the fact that I am just totally into Taylor Lautner, there's nothing more I'd say...Tune in to see all my Taylor Lautner fanfictions! :) LIST: P.S. I Love You (in progress) more..

Writing