A Drawing

A Drawing

A Story by Laura R
"

This is a thought that I thought would be good to bring out to the public and get their opinion. Its a deep thought.

"

I have a subject for you! I was drawing some pictures today and it made me wonder: As we are drawing it and so-called ‘creating’ new characters, are they really our creation, or is it already in stone? Breaking down that question more or putting it in simpler terms, has our picture of a person real? Do they really exist?


Nothing is truly impossible and this could possibly be possible. Think about it. Can’t you see that resemblance to that one person you saw last week in the food market? Could it be a girl that lives in London and is having difficulty with life choices? Could it be that man that just lost his mother in a car accident? Could it be that woman who just put out her first single in the music industry? Could these drawings really be real?


You really don’t have any authority to give your opinion to this matter as you really don’t know. You can’t know unless you are God or an angelic being or creature that is out of this world and know these kinds of things. Maybe that Higher Power actually helped you hold that pen and help you draw that picture trying to show you that this person needs prayer or needs help. Maybe you drew that person with those eyes to show how they felt. Maybe you drew that smile crooked because that is how they feel right at that moment. Think about it. Could it not be true?


What gives us the inspiration to draw? What makes us draw that ‘creation’ the way it is drawn? Every single little details you put in it whether it is great detail or little detail, could it be important and not just a picture. Is that ‘creation’ portraying a real live event or situation or emotion? The Higher Power, as we know, works in mysterious ways and this could be one of the puzzle pieces that no one really has realized before and we are to oblivious to even notice us. You say that The Higher Power doesn’t speak to you; maybe He does in a very mysterious way.


Think about it. Meditate on it. Do whatever it takes to get it in your brain. Then give your opinion on it. I would love to hear what you think. Maybe I am just bored out of my mind and while drawing, this ‘thought’ from supposedly ‘nowhere’ really is something worth considering. But hey, that’s my opinion. It’s your choice. 

© 2010 Laura R


Author's Note

Laura R
Think about it yourself!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

a fiendish thought-full piece...chuckling here. On the real side - there are flaws like: "single little details" - single details? A slow reread - aloud and hence verbatim to the writing and not the "minding" should effectively empower you to catch them all.

Take care and welcome to WC.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Never thought about it like that before.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I like this, makes one ponder. Very well written and creative!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 6, 2010
Last Updated on July 6, 2010

Author

Laura R
Laura R

Port Rowan, Ontario, Canada



About
I have always loved writing and in my spare time, I am trying to write two books. I love the outdoors and I love going on adventures. If you want to know more, please let me know! more..

Writing