Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Kylie

"Come on, Gus! You got it!" Sam yelled to Gus in a condescending voice. 

Gus had just learned his Trasformation spell and was working out it.
Sam gasped and laughed; Gus turned himself into a young pup.
Gus growled at him and all Sam could do was laugh. He smirked after getting off the ground from laughing so hard. Sam reached for his birch tree wand out of his black combat boot.

" You're lucky I like having you around or I wouldn't be changing you back."

Sam tapped Gus' nose (just to add to Gus' annoyance since you don't really have to tap the nose to change them back) and Gus was back to his normal self. 

"That was bloody horrible, worse experience I've probably ever been through," Gus said geting up and dusting himself off.
Sam shook his head and gave a small chuckle, tucking his wand back into his boot. "Well, my friend, then you haven't been through a whole lot." 

Gus grabbed his wand and bag off the ground, "Come on, lets head back to class."

Sam nodded and followed Gus towards the school building which had a blue force field surrounding it. They walked to a small one room shack that was placed right outside the force field. 

"School Cards, please." A large man who stood about 8ft tall and was very muscular stood outside infront of the part of the force field where people could pass.

Sam rolled his eyes and approached the gaurd," Oh come on Rob, my man, my main man. You see us every single day, you can't just let us through? Not even once?"

Not giving any eye contact, the man they called Rob said in a montoned voice, " I need to see your school cards." 

Gus shook his head and leaned towards Sam, " Forgot again?"

Sam sighed, nodded and slouched against the force field. Gus got his school card out and Rob scanned it. Rob, for the first time that day, looked down at Gus then at the card, then back at Gus handing the school card to Gus. Then he spook, still using his monotoned voice, " Michael Augustus Waters, you may enter." A opening appeared for Gus to enter.

Sam laughed," Rob, we keep telling you to call him Gus."

Rob, still looking forward replied, " And I keep telling you to let me see your School Card. "

Gus snickered and walked onto the school campus. He turned back to see Sam, who was standing in shock. Anytime Sam says anything smart to Rob, he never says anything back, he just stood there, staring straight ahead. He was a robot who only looked at you when you gave him the School Card to see if you were the same person. For pete-sake, they didn't even know his real name. 

"I'll run to our chambers and grab your card. Don't go wandering off."

"Alright, mom." Sam said, with a sigh still resting against the dome. 

Gus rolled his eyes and started towards the school. Rob chuckled and walked into the small shack, leaving Sam by himself.


© 2015 Kylie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on May 5, 2015
Last Updated on May 5, 2015
Tags: magic, tragic, love, friendship, wands, funny, comedy, fantasy, fiction, wizards, witches, blue, family, sister, brother, happy, sad, humor, animals


Author

Kylie
Kylie

About
Graduating Highschool in 17 days. (: Writes as a hobby. Likes to write Fantasy, Supernatural, adventure storys. Wants to be an Elementary School Teacher. (: Lives in Europe. more..

Writing
Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Kylie


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Kylie


Chapter Four Chapter Four

A Chapter by Kylie