decoding-1

decoding-1

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues.

"

I have consulted with one professional in this regard. He has vast experience. He had worked in government department for years as senior consultant. His name is Andres Rustle. he is good friend of mine. When I told him about papers he was very excited and agreed to help us in this matter.

He had solved many cases before. Do you remember Lost Book of Civilization? It was most difficult unsolved book few years back, but he not only decoded it also brought many hidden facts into light.

did you remember we are not suppose to talk about it to third person. What did you said? this case should not be reviled in public.

Yes! did we have another option? He is my close friend as you are, so you are not needed to be afraid. Now he had left his job and do his own consultancy which is good for us. Because earlier we had a threat of government knowing about it, but now there is no such fear.

You just get ready and we going to visit his office right now.

Steve got ready and both they drove into city to his office.

When they reached up to his office they saw one person headed down on books. His office was more than a library. He wore one cap and his saggy hair fall down on table. His beard was more whitish like snow falling in line.

They both stood on threshold to notice him more to wait for some welcome gesture from his side. At last not finding him affected by their presence Mark politely asked for his permission.

Silence broke in and he looked up straight into their faces. A smile overcome his face and enlarged his cheeks.

He smiled and nodded is head looking at Mark.

Yes come in! Mark! You are welcome.

Mark Smiled too and walked in following him Steve headed holding small briefcase in right hand. They took their seats and after general get-to-gather mark handed him papers. Steve was amazed to found so many books in his office. He saw rack on wall was full of books and many books were laying on his table some folded, some unfolded. While mark talked to him he was busy to scan his room. Having one round gaze he fixed is sight on Andrew.

 

Steve looked busy to find out his surroundings with amazement as he had never seen so many books in one room. It looked library more than a office. Steve introduced him to Andrew.

“This is my friend Steve. He is a software engineer in Microsoft.”

Andrew looked up and stared at him like he was reading his face and trying to find out some codes over his face. His saggy hair covered his entire face leaving some rare space for his eyes to watch over. His long beard down his face looked like his experience.

Steve eyes contacted with him and a smile came over his face. He politely said, “Hello, Mr. Andrew”. He shoved his hand for shake across table. He pulled out his hand and did what was required at that time.

He picked up one old book from other hand and moved it in air to show him what he was doing at that time. He smiled and said.

“This is old testament book, and this is some 2000 years old. I have to decode this book. this is what I have been doing for last six months. I have solved it sixty present and only some chapter are left. Very soon I will be over this one. I liked it. This is my passion.

“Yes your were talking about some papers, have you got them with you, I am very excited to see them, where are those? Show me.” Andrew asked as he was very excited to see them.

“I have got them, here in briefcase.” Mark replied pulling them out. And holding them to Andrew. Andrew pulled down glasses down to his nose. He looked at papers while he eyes got wide open and wrinkles stretched form his forehead to back head. He did not say anything just looked at Steve with stead stand eyes and then shifted his gaze to mark next moment,

This is very old language, I can tell you and its out of my capacity too. But I can assure that it is written by very intelligent person. He wanted to tell something very unusual message through this writing. Next five minute he just nodded his head in his own gesture and expression and did not tell anything.

Mark and Steve just looked him like they were students and his teacher is verifying there thesis papers. He may wish he got good marks and some appreciation form his professor.

“Who wrote these papers?” Andrew ached up his head and questioned.

This was not unusual question. But Mark and Steve had hesitation to answerer. Steve has real hesitation as he did not want to disclose this issue to public. So he looked at Mark who was already looking his face with some unknown expression over his face. What to tell? Whether he should tell him? This is he thought in his mind.

When Andrew saw them both of them wondering and thinking. He asked.” Did I ask you anything wrong?”

Finding situation going worst mark interrupted.

No! sir, this is not what you think. Actually Steve got these papers from locker and he did not want to get them in public. This is why he is quite.”

Oh! I am sorry, I I asked you anything that made you bothering. I just wanted to confirm. However this has noting to do with this. What I want to tell you that this is very rare language. And it is very difficult to get it decoded. However I will try to do it. I remember you told me earlier. Don’t worry we will get it by the way you liked. This is just for you…



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on January 20, 2014
Last Updated on January 20, 2014

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars