robo programme-4

robo programme-4

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues.

"

Decoding is never so easy; it takes lot of time and work. And this is very difficult; we need help of professional in this matter. Steve said.

Where, Mark was plunged in papers.  he just hummed when Steve stared at him and shouted. Mark!

Mark what are you doing? He cried.

Did you get what i said to you?

Innocence reflected into his eyes and soberness as he had not heard anything made him to smile for moment. He looked at his cute face. And said, “ We need to take help of some professional in this matter, if we had to solve this matter. What you say?” he asked at last.

What matter?” mark questioned.

“This is no matter, you understand, you are just getting so serious with this matter, otherwise there is no matter!”

Mark feared so he just said what he thought about this issue.

“You know this is not anymore personnel issue, this has become national issue; and what more you can’t discuss this issue anymore publicly, did you get the point” he screamed.

“What about my father?” Steve shouted.

“i am sorry but your father is no more and i don’t think you should raise this issue. Don’t forget he disappeared. So you can’t do anything.” Mark tried to convince him. He came near to Steve and held his hand in his own.

“We cant do anything in this; this is out of our reach, it is diplomatic issue.  And one thing i could not understand after thirty years you think of raising this issue. Why it so?

Mark sighed.

“It is so, you have got papers and you want to get benefit of it.”

Mark commented.

“No!”

Steve Coughed.

“I always liked to trace my father, i did try but...”  

“What but..?”

Mark plunged in.

“Look Steve i want to suggest you that this is not good for us, if we even say about this out side. government will put us in jail. Simply because we have asked about this. More over we has no choice in this matter. Those who fled away from country are no more citizens. And if they are no citizen we cant fight for their rights. When they are no more citizen they have no rights. So just think about it and leave this topic. As this is going to bring nothing to us only disgrace and problems for us.”

You say, we need some professional to decode this writing, but i am feared if you will talk about it government will suit you and put in jail. That why even on net no information is available. Because government had erased it. we are helpless .  government is powerful and will not leave anyone who will try to breach laws.” He continued.

“Yes, you are right. We cant discuss it in public. But we are not sure if these paper are concerned with that same project.” Steve asked.

“Did you say earlier that Robo programme and Social Security Project are same.”  Mark asked.

 



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

yes would you better explain me how?


Posted 10 Years Ago


fantastic ever fantastic,
it need some more practice

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 12, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars