bath tub.

bath tub.

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues.

"

It was night and Steve had just arrived from airport. He took off clothes and submerged himself in bathtub. Summer was all about laying into bath tub he always thought. Cold vein when came across of warmth set himself in life again.  

He closed his eyes and propped his head against edge of bath tub. He put his both hand across his bare chest.

Agony and pain of journey started disappearing and restless mingled with water letting his body into ease. Body felt wait less like he was in sea.

“Physical relief may bring you some sort of pleasure and ease you into life but life was not just physical relief.” Someone inside pinned him.

His resting eyes flaunted. straight sight hit mirror fitted on wall where he could not see anything mere reflection. He knew what was this; he had a fight between mind and might. This was unfortunate that he could not enjoy his bath. he closed his eyes again and tried to feel water again. But sensual limit is what we have? mind is beyond that. so it continued. More he tried to focus on physical relief more it go beyond.  

One grin line appeared over his face like his mind was winner and physical was some sort of compel. One second he felt the difference as this not normal. But next moment he thought what was he doing was meditation.

So he continued as some one inside said, “It was more than that. Life has so many questions and they sometime tease you, they sometime fear you, they sometime pursue you. So it is always better to think beyond physical relief. This is what he was doing. He did not want to cheat himself. He did not want to do what he thought guilt. If he had chosen one way that was good for him and if he was better sure about it, he was right.”

“This was enough,  his mind was not able to take any decision, why he was doing this? He had to just take bath and nothing else.” He decided.

He opened bath tap which made sound when water hit surface. it made him think of sound. He willing did this as he did not want to let him mind idle.

But this was never so easy. Next moment he lost the theme and mind got diverted.

 He was in stress when he began his journey and it still continued, one chapter of that had closed but new chapter had stated. Life is all about this. One chapter gets closed while another gets opened. End is nothing but beginning. He tried to meditate into water. He wanted to bring that physical relief to his mind.  So he drowned his head into water closed his eyes and breath too. this was never so easy to do so. But whenever he found himself absorbed with numberless thoughts he did it and now he was master in doing so. Physical relief is some what concerned with physical sense. So when we do anything that makes our physical sense happy we feel contended.



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on January 9, 2014
Last Updated on January 9, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars