loke no 504

loke no 504

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues.

"

Steve saw manager table had complete mess of papers and files. He found heap of files made it difficult to look across. One computer looked buried into stack.

“Your father was our precious client and very good friend of mine, very unfortunate he died,” politely said bank manger.

Last year before he died he submitted some documents, he wanted to make you his nominee. He had one account and one locker in this bank. Now as he is deceased so you are his legal possessor. you may either continue this  account or close. It’s all your will.

I am sorry!, Steve fumbled.

“Actually i don’t live here, i live away in America so i cannot continue this account.” He smirked.

“Have you filled your nomination form?” manager asked.

Steve nodded his head and handed form to him.

“Yes,” he said.

Manager looked into form and ringed the bell.

Guard came in  and stood near one side as asked for reason.

“Yes sir!”

While manager pulled his chair back pushing against table. He pulled out rack and got one key from it.

Manager looked at Steve and stretched his arm toward him.

This is key of you locker. You may get your passion. Guard will help you in this.

While guard was still standing, manager looked at him and said, “Take him to his locker.”

Thank you said Steve and left out of cabin.

He walked down stairs to basement following guard. “What is your locker no?” guard asked him.

Locker no. 504.

Steve looked at key and found same number imbedded

 on it.

“It is as last row, line no five.” He spoke while opening main gate down at basement.

He stood there and asked Steve to get in, while he waited out side.

Steve crossed threshold and walked up. He found his locker right there told by guard. He was thrilled to guess what was there in locker.  However throughout his entire journey he was puzzled about it. But now he was there. He was confused and even felt depressed. He never wanted money, he never wanted jewellery, he never wanted property. And mostly had money or jewellery in locker. But he never willed for it, he was sure he never willed for it. Inhaled and took deep sigh.

This was one moment in his life where he had to decide about him about his life. He had one locker in his name and he had keys in his hand and he stood right before locker. He did not knew what was there in side locker. It was just like his quest finally resulting into destiny. He felt his hand trembling, his head lingering and his heart pondering. “Oh God! What is their in this locker,” he asked himself. He closed his eyes and but he could not find any answer exactly, what he wanted in his life and what was there in locker for him, and was he gonna to be rich, or was he gonna to be ruined.?

There could be anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on January 8, 2014
Last Updated on January 8, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars