Warning

Warning

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel.

"

One bell ring echoed the whole flat.


Steve was under shower taking some breath under water, tap was put on close and some droplet plucked down to hamper make some dead hollowed sound. Frozen bubble of shop fem budded over body. Mist filled every possible place on earth and most of Steve bathroom. Sitting over some stool he was all busy to rub his body behind shoulder. He twisted his hand to last grabbing shop. Droplet fell down from tap nodule hitting quite surface to make some tension on water surface. vapours of steam climb over and over from steaming body. His hair were shaggy formed of frozen fem. Steve let him hand over to head to back neck  and curled their shaggy hair downward like making trench .

Bell rang again. Tran Tran.

Natural rhythm blocked and his body got vigil in that direction. He moved his neck in direction. His moving hand stopped for a while. How could be this time he thought in mind. Some picture and some name started floating in his eyes and mind like imagination.

This process went on till the phone stopped ringing.

He stood up and started tap on. Water lines though tinny spot busted in speed hitting his naked body. His hands explored his body part head to down foot. Fem accumulated in layers blown down by water bristle. Now he could feel free to breath.

He closed tap and pulled towel hung on wall. gentle massage of towel he managed and got out of bathroom.

Bell rang. Tran.

It was about to cry, Steve picked up received and abruptly said, “Hello.”

“Hi Steve, some lady was on other side.

Her voice was gentle and soft.

Steve took no time to recognize it. It was long day even after.

“Hi Alisha”, her toned paled and hustle disappeared.

“I was under bath, i have just finished off, you know i take long bath.” he smirked however some smile rested over his face.

“Sorry i disturbed you, this morning so early.”

I should say sorry, her voice fainted.

“Mark said you are leaving today”

She paused.

Steve eyes fainted too he leaned to wall holding one hand stand over wall, his one leg crossed.

“Yes!” his voice fumbled one moment next he glared with rough tone putting receiver other side.

“Ok Steve, but you may tell me at least, last time you came here, we discussed everything but you never tell me once. I know you don’t like it but this cannot be spared. I told you clearly that you have not good journey, if you can avoid it that good for you.” Slow pitch voice made Steve to think again.

“You know i tell you, i had my parents there and i have to  go their, did mark said this to you” Steve husked.

“Mark just told me you have your father living there and he got died before leaving some locker there in bank.” She replied.

“You know what make me haunt all night nothing but my father”

You better know about it form very begging, when we were child, even mark had many time said it publicly, i think i should do justice, not for my father for my self. And i will go not for my father or some locker but i will go for my self. As i need some answer which haunted my at night in my dreams in my life and in my surrounding.” Steve was almost yelling.

“Mark told you have some locker their in you name in Russia, and you are to leave today for that, is this in the name of your father.”  Alisha flicked.

Alisha you know, what i hated ever

Some pause prevailed silence continued both side.

Steve took a deep breath.

Receiver on other side could fell him sucking though nostril.

“Yes..” she sighed.

When Steve blew into.

“Its my rage, my anger i could not get away with it, i may love everything in this world, most wicked too. i have loved everything which even not to like, not to appreciate which was not ment for me. i loved everything.

Some pause.

You know why? Because i hated my anger, i don’t know how it came in me in my sole, but i hated it. “

“My father got disappeared, twenty years i have no father no blessing no love, only one thing i had that was anger, and i took this like blessing, i accumulated it like armour,  because everybody in this world gave me only one thing anger, and i should say today i have highest anger with me. i have my property my anger.” Steve was burning.

“Steve i told you one thing you just avoid your journey, because this is not good for you at any cost. I have seen in your eyes which you lied through your face. I had already seen that anger inside you. I knew you from young time, mark even take you wrong but i have not. I may help you in your life. You better avoid your journey,

Some pause.

”I cant avoid my journey, i have got tickets and my flight is sure for today.” Steve pitched.

“But Steve this is dangerous your starts indicate you that your may have some loss, may be of life, its dangerous indeed, you should take some help or may be some prequation. I may suggest you if you don’t postpone your flight you may take some one with you.” Alisha said.  

“who?” asked Steve.

“ either mark with you, or...

Some pause..

Me” she fumbled.

Steve put the phone off and walked back to shower. He pulled over towel and get the shower on full swing. Water thrust on face and removed grin over.  Per second thousand of water thrust on face and body itched every hate resting inside his body. He could not resist his eye open headed to shower. He wrapped over his eyes lit and shirked into memories.

 

 

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on December 16, 2013
Last Updated on December 16, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars