Prediction-IX

Prediction-IX

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel.

"

I think some ciaos is waiting for you, you may have some danger waiting for you,

Alisa  looked at paper and read them again, her head got stand still and only eyes rolled way aside, eye lit were packed. Perhaps she wanted to find some faults in her calculation.

See looked at Steve with wide open eyes. For a moment he judged his face which was not that surprised she expected.

Her eyes scanned his face expression till she could not get answer she spoke off.

“Do you have hide any information?” she emphasized.        

“No why should i, moreover i don’t believe this.” He paused till deep silence.                     

“See, you have some danger, may be life danger. As i can see you have some long journey this week.” Alisha finally erupted .

“You must avoid you journey, any tour or trip.” She folded the paper and put some marks on the side.

“What, how do you come to know and i never told you.” Steve blasted.

His mouth was wide open to complete last said What?.



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on December 16, 2013
Last Updated on December 16, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars