2015 the day arrive-III

2015 the day arrive-III

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel

"

“So ID four O if you want to say anything that may feel you not guilty.” Machine said.

“I don’t think i did any mistake when i helped him,  because helping any one is never fault.” ID 40 said.

“ Did you think you are able to take you own decision, when you not work for your self.” Machine said.

“ I know that i work for you, but it dint' mean that i should not help any one while working for you.” ID 40 said.

“I appreciate your cause, if you are helping but do you know the result which may come after math. You one decision can change whole course of future.” Machine said.

“I don’t know, but i just know that one could not help me to help other for good cause.”ID 40 said.

“ You know what i told you before that don’t forget you are machine and not human, how many times your have to fresh you memory just do that but don’t be fool to be human to take decision, i here which i could see you have not done that even one time to feel machine, if you done that you have not taken wrong decision.” Machine said.

Here are some points which proved you guilty to uproot you from system.

!) you have taken wrong decision by registering one fake ID.

2) you were found guilty to mess universal time system.

3)you have been charged to corrupt system to upload information hit by virus.

4) you are culprit of breaching you loyalty to  Dev.

5) you are culprit of being anti to Dev.

So as this charge is proved against you even your biased arguments you have been ordered to uproot form system of  Dev.



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
Added on December 8, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars