Bifold 45 issue #2 Strike

Bifold 45 issue #2 Strike

A Story by Klanger

Bifold 45

Issue #2 Strike


I ran to the window only to see Strike agents start to flame the tree. ‘How did they find me?’ I thought. I looked at John. “I’ll deal with you later but for now you have to find the strength to help me or we are both going to die here.” We went to the armory to get weapons. “The plan is to get to the river in the middle of the jungle. I have a boat there that will get us out of here. Let’s go!” We jumped out of the treehouse, guns blazing and bullets firing. We got to the ground only to see a tank rolling in in front of us. “CRAP!” I yelled as I ran into the bush. Bang! Boom! The treehouse burnt to a crisp. It didn’t stand a chance. We ran as fast as we could through the bushes, Strike tailing us. Many bullets flew past our heads and tank shells hit trees. “John, Shepherd. When we get to the river we need to go quick. While we are at it we need to take out that tank.”

“I will.” John answered.

“OK!”

We reached the boat as John made his way to the tank. Suddenly, the tank shot the boat out of the water. “Shepherd we may need to find another way out of this.”

We both looked at each other. Me and him knew each other so well we practically shared the same mind. We both strung into action. I took cover behind a old wall as Shepherd slung himself at the STRIKE operatives. BOOM! Pieces of the tank flew everywhere completely obliterating the agents. I saw john lying on the ground.

“John?!” I called but there was no answer. I ran up to him. More STRIKE agents were on the way. I lifted him over my shoulders and carried him into the jungle.

© 2015 Klanger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on August 6, 2015
Last Updated on August 6, 2015

Author

Klanger
Klanger

Australia



About
I love to write more..

Writing