Bifold 45 issue #1 Black-Hawk

Bifold 45 issue #1 Black-Hawk

A Chapter by Klanger

Bifold 45

Issue #1 Black-Hawk


I was building my tree house in the forest as somewhere I could lay low for the years to come. Being a secret agent is hard the first day of work and I am already being hunted down by Strike. Strike is the enemy organisation that the BiFold, the guys I work for, are fighting to clean off the earth. My dog, Shepherd and me were building the house when a strange man walked past in ragged clothes , bad burns and cuts to the skin. At first I hesitated, thinking it was a strike operative but then I looked again. He collapsed right in front of me so I brought him up to the treehouse. "Are you all right?" I asked but no reply. Then Sheperd licked him and he woke like I flicked a light on. I pulled a gun to his head "What happened to you?"

" Ahhh I don't know? Wait... I was on a plane. MY PARENTS,

MY LIFE!" He shouted.

“Hey slow down there, It is just the shock. First thing first, what is your name?”

“John.”

“Great my name is Zac and this is Sheperd.”

“Woof.” Shepherd barked.

“ I’ve lost everything.”

“ You're not the only one.” I replied pulling my head away from him.

“What happened?” he asked.

“Well… It all started when I was 12. Up until then I was a normal boy but then something terrible happened. My parents were spies and were being hunted by Strike for years. Suddenly, without warning, Strike bombed our family home when all my family was there. I was taken in by Bifold and they have trained me ever since. One day, I was on a mission hunting down the agent for Strike codenamed Thunder then we ended up fighting on a train. My Partner, Fury, was helping me fight Thunder when he turned out to be a strike operative and kicked me off the train. Luckily it was on a bridge and I fell into the water and survived. I went into hiding. I started my treehouse and Ya… I met you.”

“Whoa.” He replied. It looked like he was surprised that that happened.

“How old are you?” He asked as if I was 5.

“22.” I told him.

“Wow. That is young.”

Suddenly he collapsed in front of me. Shepherd went up to him and started to sniff. “Woof, Woof.”

“I know Shepherd he has been through alot like us. We should help him.”

“Woof!”

We laid him back in my bed.

“John! Hello!”

He woke very slowly.

“Hey… What… What happened?”

“Just rest, I’ll get you some meds.”

BOOM! The bottom of the tree started to burn. It was Strike! “Shepherd, lets go.”


The End

To see the rest of what will happen follow Bifold 45.

Hope to see you reading issue 2. Thank you.



© 2015 Klanger


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on April 4, 2015
Last Updated on April 4, 2015


Author

Klanger
Klanger

Australia



About
I love to write more..

Writing