Left Behind - John Chapters 5-8

Left Behind - John Chapters 5-8

A Chapter by Klanger
"

John has lost Rob already and who is he going to lose next.

"

Chapter 5: Brothers

It was his brother. I could tell by the look on his face, The same face I had when I first saw my brother in years. He did not speak a word to me I just knew who he was. I could tell Sam was Heartbroken seeing his own brother like that. He tried to take a swing but he froze. “Hurry up Sam.” Sarah whispered turning to me. “What is Taking him so long.” He finally hit his brother and I could tell it hurt him too. “Phew, what took you so long?” Conner asked. Sam obviously didn’t want to answer. “Just the feeling that these monsters actually were people once.” I grabbed the petrol as we made our way back to the drug store.


Chapter 6: Brave Young Boy

We got back to the drug store only to realize many zombies had infested the area. We ran to the back entrance as we heard a scream. “Kate!” I shouted as I ran into the store only to see Kate held by the Zombies. In a flash Zack and Mike were in trouble too. “What do we do?” Conner asked me. Suddenly Sam grabbed the pistol  from Sarah’s hand. “What are you doing?!” Sarah Shouted “Sam!”

He held the gun to the air and took a shot. “Come on! You want some flesh?” The Zombies looked at him dropping Kate, Zac and Mike. “Come and get it.” He ran as fast as he could up the road. “Get to the motel. I’m going after him.” I ordered the others and started running after him.


Chapter 7: Sam’s End

I ran after sam through bushes and trees only to find a Cathedral covered with zombies. ‘ I should take the high path, that hill should let me see what is going on in there.’  The Cathedral had a big hole in the roof. I saw Sam in the middle of the place surrounded by zombies as he held a gun to his head. Then ‘BANG’ He fell down. “SAM!” I shouted at the top of my voice. No one could hear me from here, I could scream all I like. 'What difference does it make all the screaming in the world won't bring Sam or Rob back now it’s too late.'

I sat down staring into oblivion until I finally resolved to get up and walk back to the motel.


Chapter 8: The One I Lost

When I got back to the motel everyone was sitting around waiting anxiously for me to arrive.

"John!" Sarah yelled running out to me. I shrugged her off me and kept walking face down looking at the ground below. "Where is sam?" Conner asked "John?" I acted like I didn't him and walked into a motel room. I felt like everything around me was crumbling. 'At such a young age. He lost his dad. . . his mom. Why did this have to happen.’ I remembered back to the time I last saw my girlfriend Trish. I was just about to propose when she had to leave. Then only the next day the end of the world actually happened. Only one day after the one of the happiest days of my life. The only thing I could think about is her tonight. wriggling around in my bed trying to get comfortable but could not after everything that happened. I finally decided to get out of bed and head outside. The night was still young with the full moon lighting it all up. “John?” Conner said. He must be the night watch. “Hey. . . Conner.”I replied In a depressed voice. “Can I ask you something but only if it’s not too much hassle?” he asked

“Go ahead.” I replied but still with that same voice.

“Well, what happened up there. I mean when you went to chase Sam?”

“It’s a long story.”

“We have all night. . . Come to think of it where is Sam.”

“He Died.” There was a pause just a slight one but still enough for Conner to think.

“Wait what.”

“Shot himself in the head so he would not turn into one of them.”

“I thought you. . .”

“It doesn’t matter.” I screamed at him only to see the horror on his face. “I’m sorry. . . just a lot of things going through my head right now.”

“Don’t worry like you're not the only one.”

“Thanks.”

“No problemo. I lost my girl too.”

“How did you know?”

“I can see it on your face. I know that face cause I lost her too. Oh Britney my sweet Britney. We were about to have our Wedding you know. It was actually supposed to be tomorrow.”

“Man. . . I’m sorry.”

“It happens to the best of us man. . . the best of us.”



© 2015 Klanger


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on April 3, 2015
Last Updated on April 3, 2015


Author

Klanger
Klanger

Australia



About
I love to write more..

Writing